Chapter 30 - Ian

"Ian!" I called through the hospital. Kalel carried Arabella and held Penelopes hand as she speed walked over to me. I looked around frantically.

"Sir, are you okay?" One of the nurses asked me. I look around the halls, Kalel looked stern as she explained to the nurse what was going on. She looked over to the mens bathroon.

"I saw him go in there, I remember because he was crying.....a lot" I looked at her quickly before flinging the bathroom door open.

"Ian....ian" I began to cry. To be honest I was scared. I was scared as to what was going to happen next. Was Ian going to leave me so that his father would except him. I was scared shitless on what was going to happen next.

I heard a soft cry coming from the one of the stalls. I could see Ian's sitting on the ground from under the stall. The door was slightly ajar. I opened it to see Ian on the floor in tears, his knees pulled up to his chest. I sat down next to him, pulling him into my chest. He didn't move away, or reject the affection, so I toke that as a good sign.

"Ian.....it's going to be okay, we'll get through this." I cried with Ian. He looked up at me confused. Wiping my tear away with his thumb.

"Why are you crying" Ian's eyes wide and watery.

"I'm crying because I love you Ian. Seeing you cry makes me cry. I hate to see you this way. To be honest, I was so scared that you would leave me...." I addmited, blushing.

He looked up and me and smiled, shaking his head. "I would NEVER leave you, and you know that..." Ian layed his head on my chest. For once, I felt like this was going to work, no matter what tried to break us apart.

"I love you so much Anthony...." Ian whispered, his tears calming down enough.

"You have no idea." I kissed the top of his head, and we stayed there, just like that, for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ian and I went back to the car, everybody else was already waiting inside. Ian ignored his mother, and didn't even make an effort to talk. We all sat in the very back, except for Kalel and Penelope, who sat in the middle of the van. Nobody talked the entire way home. I would say that it was awkward, but that's an understatement.

When we got back to the house, nobody said anything. All we did was pack. There was no questioning what else to do.

We got all our stuff together in less than half an hour, considering we were only there for a day, and we all left, not even saying goodbye, just staring at the ground with our feet in front of us, and our suitcases rolling behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anyone hungry?" Kalel walking into our hotel room with a large pizza. Ian and I sat cuddling on the bed watching Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. We smiled and straightened ourselves up on the bed. Arabella was in her portable crib, Penelope and Kalel sat on the bed across from us. We all had our legs crossed. Kalel set the pizza in the middle of group and we all grabbed a slice.

"So....what do we do now?" Kalel asked when she swallowed her piece of pizza. "We still have 5 days here and you guys are just moping around. C'mon we should do something" Kalel suggested. Ian and I looked at each other, and smiled. She was right.

"You're right, we should do some stuff tomorrow, maybe we could go shopping and go sight seeing, I'm sure that there is plenty of things to do here." I suggested. Penelope jumped up and down, with a pizza stuffed mouth, nodding. We all laughed.

"Sounds like a plan" Ian smiled, and everyone looked at him and smiled too. We were going to push through this together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalel and Penelope took Arabella with them to bed. Ian and I lay in the bed while a movie played on the tv in front of us. I wasn't watching the movie though, I was staring at Ian, his little whisps of hair that weren't in place. His little freckles on his nose that no one ever saw. His little scruff on the edge of his jaw.

"You have the cutest scruff ever" I rubbed his chin.

"Are you making fun of my beard.." Ian smiled.

"Of course." I kissed Ian, and scruffed up his hair.

We talked for a little while, turning the tv off we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to screaming, the bed was shaking, and Ian was thrashing back and forth. I could tell that he was having a nightmare. I held him down by his shoulders.

"IAN! IAN WAKE UP!!!" I shook Ian.

"PEPPERONI" Ian screamed. I looked at him confused.

"What?"

He looked at me embarressed.

"Nothing, I just shout out random things in my sleep sometimes." Ian's voice was hoarse.

I nodded and slowly drifted off back to sleep. Ian's soft snores echoing in my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I felt like someone hit me in the face with a brick. I hadn't showered in days, and my belly was filled with greasy pizza. I was ready for the trip to be over and it had only just begun. I walked over to Kalel's room because Ian was in the shower. She answered the door half asleep in her teddy bear pyjamas. Inviting me in, I grabbed Arabella and cradelled her in my arms, she smiled up at me. I smiled down at her. Setting her back into the crib, I went back to our hotel room and found Ian getting dressed in the room.

"You could have knocked" Ian said, hastly pulling his pants up.

"Sorry, didn't think I had to knock to enter my own room." Ian turned around and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry, I just forget sometimes...." Ian softly addmitted, and I laughed.

I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and jumped in the shower while Ian grabbed Arabella's stroller from the car. I was out sooner then planned so I headed over to Kalel's room to see what was happening.

"Hey Penelope, why don't you look cute today" I picked up Penelope swinging her around. Her lilac dress making spinning with her. She giggled.

"You ready for some breakfast?!" I shouted, getting her excited.

She jumped around the room, hopping from one bed to the next. Dancing around and singing. I couldn't wait until Arabella was that age.

"Don't get her to rild up, she won't be able to calm down" Kalel said, walking out of the bathroom while combing her hair. I picked Penelope up from the bed, and set her 2 feet on the floor. Grabbing Arabella too.

"We'll meet you down at the car, make it snappy woman!" I shouted before closing the door behind us and heading to go meet Ian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Considering we were all having a pretty bad weekend the breakfast just put the icing on the cake.

We walked into iHop, all sitting down we told stories of our childhood, and we all having a pretty good laugh. Arabella sat at the end of the table, her hands in a bowl of Cheerios. We were all laughing and having a good old time, when none other than Kalel's ex-boyfriend walks in.

Then all shit broke loose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry that it's really choppy

You guys want me to start updating more so here you go.

Exams are coming up in a couple weeks, but I'm still going to try my hardest to post

Love you guys!

Don't forget to Comment and Vote

And Share this with your friends!

~Shelby