Chapter 36 - Hello, Again

"Melanie..." I looked down at her confused. She got up, dusting off her pants. "I...I thought-"

"You thought I was dead? Well surprise surprise, I'm not." She looked annoyed, and I couldn't figure out why. I mean, we are supposed to be the annoyed ones. Ian grieved over her death, now here is she is, popping up again when I'm happy.

"You can't just do that?!" Ian was getting mad, and I quickly rushed to his side. I put my hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Try not to get to heated over this" He nodded.

"Melanie....you can't just tell people that you died, and you give us your daughter. The only question that I have for you is...why? Oooo, and how the hell did you get the doctor involved in that shit, like ain't no fucking doctor going to lie for someone he barely knows!" Ian didn't listen to me. But in this moment, he was kind of talking like Shane. He was getting real sassy on this bitch.

"You wanna know why? Why?! Because I thought if I dumped a baby on you 2, then you wouldn't be able to handle it, then you guys would break up, and Ian would come crawling back to me!" Melanie yelled.

"What part of 'I'M GAY' don't you understand, plus Anthony and I are doing extremely well at being parents, unlike YOU! Even if Anthony and I ever did break up, what makes you think that I would come crawling back to your cheap, cheating, slutty ass!" I was starting to get embarrassed, people were staring.

"Incase you don't remember all of your kids died in the hands of a slobby drunk, that YOU trusted. Then you get a chance to restart. A new baby, a new beginning. But you decide that it's a great idea to fake your death, and dump this poor, dying baby. You never answered Ian's question. How did you get a doctor to help you fake your death?!" I thought to myself 'if you can't beat em' join em'.

"I've got my ways" She snarkly replied. Now I was getting sick of this. I just wanted to get my roast and leave. She was getting on my goddamn nerves.

Just then, I heard the most familiar voice. It was coming from around the corner. I thought to myself about the date. Oh my god......the 4th of july was only 2 weeks away....holidays....Troye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANTHONY!" Tyler came running around the corner when he saw Ian and I. He tackled me to the ground, hugging me tightly.

"Hey Ian!" Troye came walking to us. Quite calm might I add, considering his boyfriend just tackled a 5"11 man to the ground.

"Um.....can I have a little help here?" Troye chuckled and pried his boyfriend off of me. We all stood up, and everyone instantly looked at Melaine.

"OMG ARE YOU LIKE A GHOST?!" Tyler began to try to wave his hands through Melanie.

"Um...no you twink" Instantly everyone was offended. We all scowled at Melanie.

"No offence or any-.....wait, nevermind, I don't really mind if I offend you, but I liked it a whole lot better when you were dead.." Ian threw in her face. He grabbed my hand, I grabbed Tyler's, and Tyler grabbed Troye's, the homosexual train has officially left the station (+1 baby).

"Is she always such a bitch?!" Troye wrapped his arm around Tyler, and pulled him close.

"You should have seen her when we were together. Wow, honestly I don't even know why I stayed with her for so long. If I had known I would be this happy with Anthony, I would have come to him first." Ian smiled up at me, and I grabbed his hand, as we walked through the store.

"So why are you guys picking up so much food anyway?! I didn't think that you to could eat all this shit." Tyler expressed by grabbing the 4 packets of bacon in the cart.

"We were having Dan and Phil over, but now that I think about it, I did grab to much food. Maybe we should invite Troyler too?!" I over exaggerated. Grabbing Ian's arm as he pushed the cart.

"YAS! SLAY QUEEN SLAY!" Tyler shouted. Causing the rest of the aisle to all look at us.

"What does that even mean?" Ian looked extremely confused, and we all burst out into laughter at the face he was making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After paying for our grocerys and saying goodbye to the others we headed back home to began cooking.

"Anthony...I hope you realize, this is going to take us hours...." Ian and I laughed.

"Ya, it probably is" The rest of the car ride home was silent, we didn't really talk much. I guess we were just trying to take in everything that had gone down in the store. When we got home, Ian unloaded the grocerys and I began to start cooking. Arabella sat in her high chair playing with a stuffed animal that Kalel had bought her.

"So you do realize that Melanie had sex with the doctor to get him to tell us she had died...." I thought about what Ian had said for a minute.

"EWWWWWW RIGHT AFTER SHE JUST POPPED OUT A BABY!!!" I was so grossed out that I had to stop chopping vegetables for a minute to dry heave in the sink.

"Is her pussy even fuckable after that?" (PS if you watch Orange Is the New Black you get this).

"Ian! When did you aquire such a potty mouth!" I chuckled, and Ian laughed too.

" I don't know, that girl just brings out my bad side."

"I know babe...I know..Now, Don't just stand there! LET'S GET CRACKA' LACKIN'!!!!" I shouted, Arabella smiled and giggled. Raising her arms up in the air. She was so cute.

"LET'S DO THIS THANG!" Ian shouted, and we began the adventures of cooking with Ian and Anthony. Might I add that we filmed for our first vlog. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on the door a few hours later. You know how in TV shows they typically put a flour smudge on their face to show that they have been baking. Ya, well Ian and I had decided to swipe that steriostype off the table and just bathe in it. Ian and I both went the door, throwing more and more flour on each other. We stopped when we reached the door. I opened it.

"Dan...Phil....your early!" I said smiling, looking down at myself.

"Come on in, Anthony and I just have to freshen up a little bit." We all laughed. Then there was a second knock. Quite a rhythmic one might I add. I walked over to the door, letting Tyler and Troye in. 

"Okay either y'all are early, or we are late" Ian wiped the flour off his watch with his finger. "Ya, your early" 

Ian and I rushed into the bedroom to change and get all the flour off of our bodies. We stopped for a minute and listened to what was going on in the living room. Troye and Tyler were telling Dan and Phil about our trip to the grocery store. But they were completely over exgerrating the story.

"Then she punched Tyler right in the face!" Troye screamed as Ian and I walked out.

"I don't remember it going down like that at all....." Ian chuckled. 

"Dinner is ready guys! It's on the table, feel free to start stuffing your plates and faces. I have to go and get Arabella's food." I smiled, leaving Ian to help them find their seats.

"IAN!" I screamed as I entered the dining room.

Ian came running in from the living room. "Where's Arabella!!" We both screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I fell asleep while writing, whoops!

Almost at 30,000 reads guys! That is amazing!

I'd also like to thank everyone who voted! We got 500 votes! I'd really like to get to 1000 votes by the end of the year!

Please help me reach my goal by voting and commenting, it's free! And I mean who doesn't like things that are free!

Share this story with your friends if you enjoy.

Don'f forget that I love you guys! 

Stay Happy!

~Shelby Saraiva