Chapter 16 - My Worst Nightmare

I ran into the bedroom of the hotel, Ian was screaming and kicking around.

"ANTHONY! ANTHONY! NOOOOOOO!"  The voice repeated in my head, over, and over again.

"Ian! Wake up!" I screamed, shaking him violently. Finally, after what seemed like hours of trying, Ian finally woke up.

"It-.....was-......horrible" Ian choked on his words, only holding me tighter.

"It's okay, It's okay." I carefully caressed Ian's back to comfort him. He dug his head into my chest and continued to sob, finally he calmed down enough to say one thing, that I would never forget.

"Anthony, promise me that you'll never leave me" I look down at Ian, a single tear falling down my face.

"I promise Ian, I promise you with all of my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back home from Paris, it felt different. The air was lighter, it smelled better, the apartment was cleaner. Everything was better. Ian's dream had scared the living daylight's out of me the other week. I felt like crying every night. I still haven't asked him what it was about, but I'm not going to. If he wants to tell me, he will tell me when he's ready.

"Anthony, I'm going to go into the study so I can work on the video being posted ASAP" Ian said to me before giving me a soft kiss and leaving.

I started to put away some of the things from the trip. Laughing at how immature Ian and I were. I became bored, and soon hungry. I went into the kitchen and made Ian and myself some grilled cheese. When I walked into the office, Ian was crying.

"Is there something wrong?! What's the matter?! Are you hurt?!" I quickly set the grill cheese on the desk and grab Ian. He's sitting in the office chair, but I force him to stand and hug me.

"Anthony,  I have to tell you something, about that night in Paris, with the nightmare..." Ian was hesitant.

"You don't have to tell me Ian, if you're not comfortable saying it, it's okay." I rub Ian's back as he continues to cry.

"No Anthony, I have to tell you, it's been eating me alive, ever since that Ian" Ian sobs even harder, and I consider getting a bucket for his tears.

"Ian, I never knew you felt that way" I hold Ian tight, soon his sobs turn to sniffles, his tense body relaxes and he melts into me. We lay on the bed, Ian looked at me. He begins to tell me the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were back in Paris, the sun falling in the background. The loud streets silenced to a hum, an ere hum. Everything had a little buzz, a little glow. It was a little blurry at first, but things become clear again. We were sitting on the Eiffel Tower, we we're just sitting there. No music, no food, no camera's, just us. The moonlight reflecting in Anthony's eye. I looked down at the table, and when I looked up, the moon was no longer there, instead, I saw the devil, I saw something evil in those eyes, piercing almost. It stared into my soul, with an evil grin. It laughed, a horrible laugh, not Anthony usual sweet, cheerful, lovable laugh. It was merely a chuckle of a laugh, it was a cackle. It made my eyes want to bleed. I looked back down at the table, The white table cloth turned a deep purple shade, and when I looked up, Anthony was on his knees. I was crying, and I went and looked at the table again. A dark green shade turned of the cloth, and when I look up, you're kissing another woman! I look back at the table cloth again, it turns a shade of pink, when I look up, you're holding Arabella, her sweet blue eyes staring up into your brown, you smile, and I look at the table cloth, it is navy blue, and when I look up, your brown eyes have turned red, your lips turn to an evil smile.

"It's over Ian, for you and US"

I look back down at the table cloth, dark red. And when I look up, you're standing over me, red in you eyes.

"I hate you Ian"

Blood covers the knife in your hands, your white button up now stained with red. You smile and laugh, your teeth are sharp like razors and their yellow. I look down at my self. An empty hole, right where my heart would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then I woke up" Ian's beyond sane now, he is balling his eyes out, he pulls me into him, and I don't bother to pull away.

"Ian, first, I would never, ever, ever do that to you, second of all, there is no need to cry, I'm right here, and I'm not going to leave." Ian's body is closer to me than it has ever been before.

"Thank you Anthony, I love you" His blue eyes look up at me, and I begin to cry as well.

"Anthony? Why are you crying" Ian seems even sadder now.

'I'm crying because seeing you sad, made me wanna cry." I cry even harder now. If someone were to walk into this room now, we would be looking so wimpy, to grown men crying while hugging each other.

Ian wipes the tear off of my cheek with his thumb, and replaces it with a kiss.

"Goodnight Anthony, I love you" Ian says again, and I smile.

"I love you, Ian"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, but I really wanted to get this up today!

Thank you guys for 2000 reads! That's amazing!

Please vote! Comment! And share Unbelievable with your friends!

Hope you're having a great day, and I hope your enjoying the story :)

Shelby Saraiva