Festival: Do I Care that You Don't Want to Go?

"So let me get this straight," Sora said, raising a finger as she spoke. "Team Seven is going for a mission to the Land of Tea in a few days-"

"Two days," I cut in.

"... Sure. Tonight there is a festival in town, you made an arrangement with the Uchiha bastard to maybe meet there, so you want Sekken and I to follow you... to the festival?"

I nodded. 

"I thought Uchiha Sasuke and Kakashi-san just recently got discharged out of the hospital," Sekken quietly mumbled. "Now they have a mission again?"

I nodded again, recalling the recent events. 

That fateful day, when I was in Uncle Kakashi's ward, a lady dressed in green with long blonde hair came in, casting me a fleeting glance before going to Uncle's bedside.

'Beautiful, blonde, brown eyes...'

"Are you.... Tsunade... um, san?" I asked.

She nodded, placing a hand on Uncle's forehead. Her hand glowed green for a minute and then she withdrew her hand. 

"I can sense some of that chakra in him, as well as in Sasuke." Tsunade turned to me, smiling a bit. "You're... Daughter of Hosu no Hiro, right?"

I nodded. 

"He was my student once. I taught him how to be a medic nin. That's how your parents met -  Hatake Yumi was injured and Hiro went to heal her."

I scoffed. "That sounds like a really romantic love story."

Tsunade smiled cynically. "Whatever that floats their boats. Also, I see that you have inherited the Hosu clan's kekkei genkai. Maybe you like to train to be a medic nin too...?"

I quickly shook my head. "My kekkei genkai uses too much of my chakra. I mean, I can train and use chakra to heal, instead of giving up my chakra, but... It's not what I fancy, you know what I mean? I want to be out attacking; I want to be the one who helps kick start missions. I actually think that being a tracker sounds cool, right?"

I realized I was rambling as usual, so I quickly mumbled an apology.

Tsunade smiled a genuine smile this time. "You remind me a lot of your father. He tends to ramble a lot too."

I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not.

"What ramble...?"

The voice from the bed made Tsunade and I turn our heads towards it. Uncle Kakashi slowly sat up, groaning. I flew to his bedside, throwing my arms around him.

"Idiot Uncle!" I cried. "You made me so worried! I hate you! I'll never talk to you again! I'll burn all your books!"