New Team: Team... Eleven?

Life was to be perfect when we get back to Konoha.

Naruto and Sasuke should be closer since they learnt many lessons on teamwork and risked their lives for each other; Sakura should be tougher as she seen the real world; and we should be stronger as a team since I unlocked my nature release, last level of my kekkei genkai and since Sasuke got his Sharingan and since we all generally, well, got stronger.

Ha.

Sakura is still flirty old Sakura. I still have weak control over chakra, nature release, Hosu no Chakra: Level Three and basically everything. Sasuke still old emo douche bag. And Naruto...

Oh man, Naruto.

He acts like he has something to prove. Like he has to prove that he is better than Sasuke! And he's screwing up all our crappy D-ranked missions.

So far, in just one day, he managed to pull herbs instead of weeds, and got dragged off by a dog to a mine field. He almost fell off a waterfall but was saved by Sasuke and my water manipulation skills. Now, we were in a farm in the further parts of Konoha, and we were supposed to water the crops as it hasn't been raining in the past few days.

Seeing Sasuke pick up a bucket and begin to water a few crops, Naruto's eyes narrowed and grabbed two of the biggest buckets. "I'll water half of the crops before that bastard even finishes his bucket! I'm going to be the next Hokage, and my name is Uzumaki Naruto, believe it!"

Before we could do anything, Naruto started tilting due to the weight of the buckets. "Woah, woah!"

And splash.

"NARUTOOOO!" Sakura shrieked.

All of us were soaked from head to toe. The poor farmer and his wife were starting to have doubts about us, fidgeting.

"Actually, Kakashi-san, I feel that it will be actually no problem if we requested for another genin team," the farmer said uncomfortably.

Uncle looked just as uncomfortable.

"Ram, tiger, dog," I muttered, forming the required hand seals. "Water style: rain no jutsu!"

A roll of thunder can be heard as dark clouds rolled. My eyes widened. 'Not a thunderstorm! 'Squeezing my eyes shut and clasping my eyes, I desperately forced my chakra to my hands, praying that the rain won't kill the crops.

The clouds began to fade and a light rain fell. The farmer and his wife smiled.

"Thank you so much," they said as they bowed.

We bowed our heads and began walking off.

"You know," Uncle said as we finished reporting to Hokage-sama. "The teamwork is too off. We should call it a day. I'll be off; Mika, wait for me for dinner."