Fourth Shinobi War: Eye of the Moon

Even with the combined forces of the Allied Shinobis, four Hokages, and Sasuke, we were hardly a match for Madara and the Ten-Tails.

We looked up at the cliff Madara was perched on, his body surrounded by red chakra. In vain, the First and Second Hokages tried to send more clones after him, only for Madara to destroy without even battling an eyelid.

"Fools," he said, his voice echoing across the entire battlefield. "Don't you know you need more than mere clones to stop me?"

"He's untouchable..." Sora muttered, clicking her tongue before dodging another blow.

The skies suddenly swirled, and a figure dropped out of the portal, landing out of sight.

"It's Obito!" Hinata gasped, her Byakugan eyes widening in shock as she stared at the cliff where the figure landed.

Shikamaru cursed under his breath. "As if we don't have enough enemies here already."

I looked at Hinata hopefully. "Is my Uncle there with him?"

She bit her lip before shaking her head. "No... Kakashi-san is not there. I'm sorry, Mika."

My shoulders slumped before I tightened my grip on my kunai, reminding myself that it was war.

"Madara is going to force Obito to revive him!" Hinata cried, directing our attention back to the cliff.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other before taking off, a Rasengan and katana in each of their grips, running towards where Obito was.

It was all quiet for a while. Hinata furrowed her brows, straining a bit more before turning to address us, informing us that Obito was dead.

I jerked as I felt an abrupt stab of chakra. I looked towards where the Ten-Tails was, only to see it began morphing. It howled, and was sucked into the air, spinning and heading for the direction of the cliff.

"What's happening?" Sakura demanded. "Is the Ten-Tails changing forms again?"

"No..." Hinata gasped, taking a step back, her hand flying over her mouth. "... The Ten-Tails is sealed into Obito's body. And now Obito is – "

A figure in white with scales all around him floating above the cliff, looking over all of us. He was brimming with massive chakra – chakra of the Ten-Tailed Beast.

"I am now the jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails."

We stared at powerful Obito dumbly, unable to do anything as he began to move his hands in a series of hand seals.

"Sage Art," he smirked. "Wood style: true several thousand hands."

In a flash, a wooden statue appeared before him, dropping to the ground with a thud. The statue's hands shot out, and then its many titanic-sized hands began to thrash about, attacking everyone.