Chapter 5

|Bryce's POV

        I was going crazy. I couldn't find a way to tell Mark. Mark would flip shit if I told him. I sighed deeply and put my hands on my head. I swear of I thought about this anymore, my head was going to explode.

       My thoughts were soon interrupted by Mark's loud voice booming throughout my house. "PARTYS HERE!" He used his jersey shore impression and ran up my stairs.

       I entered the kitchen and saw him rading my cabinets. I laughed at his face as he searched for whatever he was looking for.

       "Mark, what are you doing?" I asked and sat down at the table.

       "Looking for food." He stated and pulled out the oreos. He sat in front of my and began eating. I grabbed two and are one.

        "Hey, uh. I gotta tell you something." I tried to hide my nervousness, but it didn't work out.

        "Is it that you like Madison?"

         "How'd you know?" I was kinda shocked. Was it that obviously?

          "Dude, I'm not 5. I can tell when people like others. Plus, every time I say her name you blush like a freaking tomato."

           "I do no-" I was cut off by Mark saying Madi's name. I instantly felt my cheeks get red. He started laughing, causing me to laugh.

            "But out of all seriousness, I don't mind. She deserves someone like you, not the Blake guy."

            My eyes grew slightly. Blake Gray? Really?

            "Are they dating?"

            "No, but she likes him. And Dakota said something about him asking her to some party."

             I could never forget what Blake did to my best friend, Serenity, last year. She loved him. But he obviously didn't feel the same way. He only wanted her because of her body, and now he's only going for Madi for the same reason.

             "Bryce, don't worry about it." Mark closed the Oreos and placed them back in the cabinet. "I'm pretty sure she likes you more, she kept on asking if you were coming over and when you would, she'd spend about 18 thousand hours in the bathroom doing her hair."

              "You think so?"

              "Like I said before, I'm not 5. I know she likes you."
---

             Okay, quick note: in real life, Blake is probably one of the nicest guys. But in this story he's gonna be the typical high school fuckboy, jerk, whatever you wanna call it.

              But I'm really excited for the next chapter!!

              I hope you guys like this story, cause I'm having fun writing it xD

              Remember to vote, share, & comment!

              Xo,
                Madi