Chapter 19

|Madi's POV

The last few days have been completely crazy. Mark has been constantly trying to convince me to talk to Bryce, but I wouldn't give in. Yes, I heard what he had to say, but I'm not going to speak to him. He cheated on me, and that was the end of it.

I had been thinking about my dad a lot, also. Would it be best to move in with him? I mean, I haven't even met my sister yet and I haven't spent any time with him in over 3 years. But then there's my mom, Johnny, Haillie, and Mark; my absolute best friends. What would I do without them if I moved all the way to Oregon?

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a knock at the front door. I sighed and got up from my bed, walking to the door. Once I got down the steps, I opened the door to see the last person I wanted to talk to.

"Madi?" Bryce's voice cracked and my eyes widen a bit.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered and stepped back. Bryce stepped closer to me.

"I came to talk." He put his hands up in surrender

"About what?" I snapped back, but instantly felt bad when his face dropped.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry," He whispered and lowered his hand, taking a step towards me. I didn't move. I couldn't move. "Please, forgive me. I need you Madi."

"Bryce," I sighed as a tear slipped down my cheek. "I cant forgive you." I turned and walked towards the kitchen, Bryce grabbed my wrist gently and turned me around.

"Mad-"

I shook out of his grip and backed away. "Bryce, I love you with all I have. I told you things Haillie doesn't even know; I trusted you. And to think, I thought you loved me back. Guess I was wrong. I should've been smarter than to fall in love with someone like you. I don't ever want to see you again." (A/N: this was from earlier in the book if ya didn't remember!) I turned away and walked towards the back door.

"Madi. Angel, please wait." I heard Bryce's footsteps run after me. Right then, I made my decision.

"Oh, yea. I'm moving to Oregon with my dad."

----

This is not the ending, there will sadly be about 2 more chapters and than a short epilogue before the sequel.

I also have the preview of my Hunter story, Build It Better (based on the song Build It Better by Aron Wright) up right now, so go check that out!

Thank you guys so much for almost 4k reads, it honestly means so much to see that people actually like reading this. At first I was barely at 100 hundred, now we're at like 3.8k! I love you guys so much it's unreal.

Remember to vote, share, and comment.

love, madi.