Chapter 16

|Madi's POV

      After Bryce and I went on a mini golf date, we went to get ice cream. It's literally the end of January and we're eating ice cream; how normal. We already made plans on going to Blake's party for a bit, and then go back to his place to eat dinner and watch movies.

       "Bryce, you can't say that Children is better than No Pressure!" I laughed and took a bite of my ice cream. Bryce and I were currently talking about Justin Bieber's new album. I had finally convinced Bryce to become a Bieber fan, and now he cannot stop singing Children.

        "But it's the truth!" He tossed his trash into a random trashcan and put his arm around my shoulder. I was pulled into his chest, causing me to smile like an idiot. We walked to his car and made our way to Blake's house.

---

         Why did I agree to come to this party? Everyone was either drunk or high. I had a headache because everyone was yelling and the music was too loud. And to top it off, I couldn't find Bryce.

         I was sitting on the swing on the outside porch when I felt the seat next to me dip down. I looked over and saw Blake.

         "Hey there," He said and leaned back. I could tell he was sober. I'm like 9999% sure we were the only sober people at this party. "Havin fun?"

         "Time of my life." I sighed and looked over at him. "I can't find Bryce, I have a headache, and I just want to go home."

          "Hey," He scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Ill go look for Bryce. You can head home awhile and ill text you when I find him.

           "Thanks, Blake." I hugged him and stood up. I left through the back door and began my journey back to my house.

---

            It was 1:30 in the morning when I got a text from Mark. I grew nervous as I opened it. On the screen showed a photo of Bryce and Alyssa. He had his arms wrapped around her waist and they were kissing. I dropped my phone as tears threatened to pour out.

             Bryce cheated on me.

             With Alyssa.

---

  So, I'm sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I'm also sorry this chapter is really short, but OH MY GOODNESSSS. BRYCE AND ALYSSAAA.

   The next chapter is gonna be focused on Madi and Mark, so be prepared for the brotherly love xD

    Remember to vote, share, and comment!

   Xo,
    Madi