p.toy soldiers

When they started to love you
told in his perspective

billy-
"hey billy! i never knew you were a girl?" snuffy jokes.
"what?" billy asks confused.
"he is talking about y/n. she is just like you." billy says. y/n is cute and all but she is nothing like me.
"what do you mean?" i ask.
"look out the window." joey says looking up from his book.
what? why?
i look out the window to see y/n getting scolded by two teachers.
he better not be yelling at the girl i love.
wait..
i love her?
yeah i love y/n.

joey-
one night while in the dorms, i was talking y/n when i asked her some thing.
"would you let me draw you?" i ask making her smile.
"of course.  i start to draw her, looking up at her every few seconds. "why me?" she asks after about a minute.
"because your beautiful." i say. "and.." i stop my self from the 'i love you'.
wait. i love y/n.
"and what?" she asks blushing.
"and i love you." she looks shocked.
"awe. joey i love you too."
"no like i'm in love with you."
"i'm in love with you too, you weirdo."

ricardo-
"no. kick it like this." i instruct y/n.
"i can't do it ric. i can't. she cries out kicking the ball.
it goes sideways and hits a window. "oh no." she says.
"yeah. oh no. come on." i pull her and we go inside.
i wouldn't want her to get in trouble.
"what are we going to do?" she whispers as we to my dorm.
"nothing. "
i would alway help her. i guess its because i love her.
"y/n! i love you!"

yougurt-
"what does this mean?" y/n asks for what seems like the millionth time. i tell her and not even a minute later she asks again.
"go bother someone else with you homework." i yell.
"fine. i just thought my best friend would be able to help me. i guess not." she grabs her text book and storms away. two things of what she said hurt me. the word best friend, and then her getting pissed at me.
"y/n wait. i did not mean it. im just so stressed right now. i would never want to hurt you. i guess... i guess its because i love you."

snuffy-
"snuffy, i swear to god. don't even think about touching her. or i will beat your ass." joey says pointing to me. he was talking about his sister y/n. she was coming to visit and joey was being really strict with us  about her.
" Joey!" a girls voice yelled. she runs up. she hug her brother. Then she turns around to look at us. "hi I'm y/n and you are?" she smiles at me.
"im snuffy." she giggles at my name.

Later that day.

"joey. where are we going? you know I have asthma." she says. she is so much like me.
i know its really early on, but i think i love her.

i know i don't have hank. but i don't how to write for him. :/ he just doesn't have as much character to go off of, even though i love him sm 🥺
but anyways. i hope you like it