i. gordie lachance

being put into the newspaper club was not your idea, but your best friend signed you up behind your back so she could get you out of your shell and make some more friends;none of which would become better than her though.

"oh come on, y/n, just go in," y/b/f said as the two of you stood outside of the door of the newspaper club. you took a deep breath and walked inside. you immediately noticed you were the only girl.

"hello, you must be y/n," the teacher asked. he was one you had not had yet as a teacher, so you nodded. "you can take a seat right next to gordon," a brown haired boy smiles at you and you sit next to him. 

|

four months after you joined the newspaper club, you became close to gordie and you even introduced him to your friend and he introduced you to chris.

|

a full year after you joined the newspaper club, he asked you out. he printed out the newspaper and the front headline was
y/n l/n, will you go out with me?
by gordon lachance

of course you said yes

|

two years after you joined the newspaper club, the two of you graduated high school and went to college to study english.

|

exactly ten years after you joined the newspaper club, you walked down the aisle to your husband, gordon lachance

|

thirteen years after you joined the newspaper club, you had your first child. christy mae lachance.

you couldn't be more happier your best friend signed you up for newspaper club because now, you had a husband and a child.