i. marty mcfly

"marty, look," you tell your bestfriend as you see you, only older.

"dang," he says making you hit his shoulder. you begin to follow her...you to what looks like her...your house. "y/n," marty harshly whispers. "what are you doing?"

"i wanna see what my life is like, even if doc told us not to," you tell him as you look through the window. you can't tell who you are walking up to, but they begin to passionately kiss as you watch.

"come on future me, move," you say like you are talking to your tv. the two walk away before you can see who it was. "dang it."

"okay, you saw you have a boyfriend or a husband. can we go now?" he says, with a slight jealous tone lingering in his voice.

"oh come on. don't you want to know?"

***

you end up going to the other side of the house, a bedroom was seen through the window and you wait. after a few moments you and the mystery man come through the door, making out. the two of you get on the bed and marty gasps.

"look," he points to the guy. it was him. your best friend.

"i marry you?"

"you're making it seem like a bad thing," he says.

"you're my best friend," before you can say another word, he kisses you.

"wanna start our future and go on a date with me when we get back home?"

"sure," you answer.

-
sorry if this doesn't make sense for the bttf timeline as i haven't seen it in so long. 👌🏻

a/n 7.17.19
i forgot i wrote most of these imagines tbh, so it's weird to read them again.