i.Mikey

for years, you had tried to weasel your way into your brother mouth's friend group. this was the first year you were officially apart of it since he grew sick of your pestering. the first person who was truly nice to you was chunk and soon, the two of you were best friends. you still enjoyed hanging out with mikey and data, but you and chunk got along amazingly. mouth and mikey never really knew why, since chunk was the odd one out, but they never said anything, even if you knew what they wanted to say.

mouth had already left to go to mikey's, leaving you to walk alone. you walk a steady pace and tune out most of the noises around you.

"y/n! y/n!"  you turn and see chunk making his way closer. "thank god you stopped. i was about to have a heart attack. i kept calling your name."

"sorry chunk. i was too much in my own thoughts. are you good?"

"i just saw a police chase and oh boy was it great. the best thing i ever saw. they even were shooting at the car!" he rambles on.

if mouth or mikey were with the two of you, they would immediately try to disprove what he was saying, but you knew he was telling the truth. you knew his tell but you would never tell anyone that you knew.

///////

"Wow. What happened here?"

"I was trying to look at it, but I got to close to the window. Come on, I want to tell Mickey."

Mickey was one of your best friends. You two were not close as much as he and your brother were or you and Chunk but you had a small crush on him. Chunk found out but you bribed him not to tell Mickey.

"Let's go see Mickey," he pulls your arm and the two of you walk to Mickey's house. You reach his house and you can hear a bit of yelling so the two of you stop.

"You like my sister? Mike. Really?!" Mouth yells.

"What?" You ask the air. Chunk shrugs and reaches to have someone open the door but you stop hm.

"I am sorry. It's not my fault." Mickey yells back.

"Mikey. This is my sister we are talking about. Y/n!"

They were talking about you. Fighting about you.

"Somebody let us in!" The fighting stops and Mouth walks out.

"What did you hear?" He asks, Mickey walking behind him.

"Nothing. Let us in."

"Do the truffle shuffle."

After arguing a bit, Chunk does the truffle shuffle and lets you in. Mouth and Chunk walk in the house but you stop Mickey from walking in.

"Do you really like me?" He blushes and grabs his inhaler. He takes a puff.

"Look, y/n I am sorry. You are one of my best friends, but I really like yo...." You cut him off by a kiss on the cheek.

"I like you too," he blushes  a darker shade and you walk past him to your brother.

__________

So sorry it isn't long. I don't have alot of time to write because I have a writing assignment I need to do for my writing class so most of my time is going to that assignment. I hope you liked it though. :)