Graduating

Semi's POV

I woke up early because.
Im graduating today and i can see that my mom and my dad are so excited.

"Hey princess! Let's take a picture" My dad said.

"Dad! Im not yet ready" I said.

"Yes honey she needs to be ready first before she take a picture." My mom said.

Later on the stylist and the make up artist arrived.

"Princess you should get ready now" My dad said.
I obey what my dad said and get ready.

After 3 hours im already fixed. So i go down then i saw my mom is full of jewelry and she's so pretty. And my dad too.

"Wow! You look gorgeous princess" My mom said.

"That's my girl" My dad said and kiss my forehead.

Im wearing a red dress and a red high heels [The image]

"Let's go honey. Were going to be late" My mom said and i smile then nod.
We headed to my school. And see a lot of students.

"Princess they're calling you" My dad said and point to the group of girls and it's my friends. I smile and walk towards them while waving.
While i was chatting with them someone back hug me. I turn around to see who it is. And it's my boyfriend Myungsoo (Infinite)
I fix his tie and rub his shoulders

"So what are you planning after graduation? " I ask.

"Studying with my gorgeous girl" He said and lean closer.

I hit him " Hey? My parents are there" I said.

"Oh? Really? Where? i haven't say hi yet" He said and look around. So i point to my mom and dad so he can easily find them. When he saw my mom and dad he waved at them and they wave at him.

"Annyeonhasseyo mrs and mrs Min" He said and bow.

"Congrats on your graduation" My dad said and tap him.

"Ah! Ne~ Kamsahamnida" (Ah. Yes. Thank you) " He said and bow again my mom and dad smile at him.

"Ahm! Everyone please sit were going to start the program" The teacher said and the both of us walk and sit. He put his arms around my shoulders and the program begins. After the speech the teachers are announcing the top 10

"And the top 2 is Min SeMi" The teacher announce then i look at my parents and they look shocked. I go up the stage and get my medals and certificate.

After an hour... The program ended.

My mom and dad ran to me and hug me tight.

"That's my girl" My dad said.

"Come on let's celebrate" My mom said.

"Wait" I said and ran to myungsoo.

"Hey! Babe! So do you want to celebrate?" I ask excitedly.

"Im so sorry but im tired and i have a lot of schedule. Photoshoot" He said and hug me and kiss me.

"I gotta go now! Loveyou" He said then walk away. Im so pissed then walk to my mom and dad.

"Let's just go home" I said and continue walking. I saw that my mom and my dad's smile disappear.
When were at the car they keep on talking and talking to me but I wasn't in the mood to talk so i ignored them. The time we got home i walk straight to my room and throw myself on the bed. I release a sigh and took my phone and look at it. My friends texted me congratulating me. Then someone knock on my door.