All wrong! A mistake!

Third's POV

"What's wrong? What do you mean by that?" She ask him and jimin look at her

"Eh? A-ah it's nothing. I just remember something. Where do you wanna go? I heard that you love amusement park?" Jimin ask

"Ah yes i do. But what i am wearing right now is unacceptable if i am going there" She said and pout.

"I'll buy you clothes" Jimin said and stood up.

"Ah n-no it's alright no nee..... -No! Let me buy you!" He said and hold her hands and drag her with him. Semi smile and go with him. A lot of people is following them and
Taking a pictures of them while they are walking hand in hand. They reach a store that have a really a lot of beautiful clothes.

"Excuse me but can you please not let anyone in" Semi told the guard and the guard sincerely nod and smile at semi.
Semi and jimin look for a clothes. After a minute semi saw a cute couple hoodie that is color black. And "👑 King" "👑 queen" Written on each hoodie. Semi grab it and show it to jimin.

"Let's have this." Semi said while showing jimin the couple hoodie. Jimin smile and the both of them fit the hoodie. When they finish changing clothes they get out of the fitting room and look at each other. Semi smile and hug jimins arms and chuckle.

"We're like a real couple" She said and that made jimins heart flutter but he just smile and enjoy the moment. They took a picture of them and post it on sns to show everybody.

"I'll buy my jeans and shoes" she said and look for a jeans and shoes. She bought a black fitted pants and a white sneakers. They went out the store wearing the couple hoodie and a lot of people is taking a picture of them. Jimin is carrying the paper bag but give it to semis body guard. A lot of fans are following them. Semi turn around and face them.

"Guys are you going to continue following us?" She ask

"Why? Do you want us not to?" They ask feeling down.

"Do guys want to have a ride with us? Let's go to the amusement park and have fun. Let us not push each other. All of you will get to see us. Please be careful and be good to each other. Let's see each other at the amusement park okay?" She ask and the fans started to scream full of joy and answer yes. Jimin is just looking at her while being nice to the fans. He is staring at her and smiling cause of her kindness to her fans. Semi link her arms around jimin again and ride the car.

Semi's POV

They reach the amusement park and a lot of fans are there already. We get out of the car and the fans started screaming.

"Shhh. Let's be quiet so only you guys can hang out with us. Okay? The lesser you guys are the better so you can come close to us" I said and grab a girl with me and walk with her. Jimin is beside me. He is chuckling and then he holds my hand. We ride a couple of scary rides.
After all the things we've had we decided to talk to the fans and have a separate ways to us since we already hang out with them. They obey what I've said and quietly go to the other direction. At last me and jimin are alone. I feel so tired and Don't want to show it to them. I hold jimins shoulders and catch my breath. He holds my arms and saw his face really worried.

"Yah semi-yah! Are you alright?" He ask and i nod whole catching my breath.

"I am just kinda tired of walking" I said.

He kneel it front of me facing he's back to me. "Here let me carry you" He said wants to piggyback me.

"It's alright. I can still walk" I said and hit him gently.

"Eyyyyy!" he said and pull me and piggyback me. I was shock and just wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his back. It's so comfortable and wishing jungkook is doing this to me right now. But instead of being with me he is with hyuna. I want to understand everything.

"We're here" She said and put me down. I smile at him and find it cute how he take care of me. Jimins future girlfriend is really lucky to have him. He is a boyfriend material. We enter the restaurant and sit down and the waitress give us some menu.

"What do you want to eat?" He ask me and i look at him.

"Can we order everything in the menu?" I joke and he laugh

"You're on a diet" He said.

"No actually i have a really fast metabolism. Soooooo! You know" I said and look at the menu again. "You know what just order a lot and i'll just eat whatever you order" I said and put down the menu "When me and my mom eat outside. She always order a lot of food and i'll just sit there and wait for the food and when the food arrives i'll just eat it all while my mom is watching me" I said and he laugh

"Funny right? That's why i never get fat" I continue.

"Ah. Are you going straight home after this? Or you'll go to our dorm and hang out with us. For sure kookie is waiting for you" He said and i nod.

"Let's bring home some food for the boys" I said and we ordered a lot of food and pack it for the boys. I want to see kookie so bad. I miss him so much.
We hop in the car and the driver started to drive. We talk about some random stuffs and later on we reach their dorm. We enter the door and all the boys welcome us and help us to bring the food in the living room.
I look around and hoping kookie is there or just resting in his room.

"Where's jungkook?' I ask the boys.

"He's still not home. By the way that's a cute couple shirt" Jhope answer while eating pizza. My mood turn into disappointed and just smile for not to make them worried. I continue chit chatting with them. 2 hours passed but still kookie is not yet here.

"Ah guys i should get going i am kinda tired" I said and they all volunteer to take me home. I nod and they walk me home.

Third's POV

Jungkook got home and look for the boys but unfortunately they are not there because they walk semi home.

"What's this? Foods? But they're not here? Yah! Where's jimin hyung? Still not home? That Means he's still with semi?" He ask himself. He scratched his hair cause of frustration and get his phone "Oh I Don't have any battery" He said and charge his phone. The door open and he can hear the boys loud voice. So he went out and look at the boys.

"Oh Hyung! You guys are together? jimin hyung? Where is semi?" He ask

"We all walk her home. she went her just to see you but you're still not here so she waited for you. hours passed you're still not here and she felt so tired so she decided to go home" Suga said while walking to the couch and sit down.

"Yah jungkook-ah isn't that a little too much? You should spend more time with semi" Jin said.

"Sorry hyung. I need to do this" He said and walk straight to his room.

" Yah taehyung-ah! Come with me" Jimin said and drag V to the backyard.

"Why?"

" What did you feel when you fell inlove with semi? " He ask

V raise his left eyebrow "Ahh? Inlove?"

"No! Does your heart beats fast? Did you felt the weirdness? Does your heart flutters when she said something that is really sweet?" He ask really fast and really curious
"Wait. Do you like semi?....