I'll annoy you! Anytime i want

Semi's POV

It's morning again. I don't want to go to school but i need to since I don't want to have some absences. I did my morning routine and run out the door. And saw the whole bts waiting for the elevator. They all look at me i use the stairs instead and when i reach the ground floor i saw oppa waiting outside. I went out

"Oppa!" I shout and wave at him

"Yah! You're late again!" He said and about to playfully hit me.

"I know that's why i use the stairs instead of elevator" I said.

"Let's go" He said when i was about to go inside the car i saw bts.

"Hey guys!" I shout and i got all of their attention. "Ya going to school already?" I added.

"Ye~" Suga answer.

"Come on let's go" I invited them to go with me since the car is big enough for us to fit. When they are walking jungkook is left behind.

"Yah jungkook-ah! Come on now" Jin said and pull jungkook. We all got inside the car and talk about random stuff while jungkook is listening to music. I tap him while the other members are talking.

"Yah! Why are you like that?" I ask

"Get lost!" He said

"Yah yah! So rude" I said and pinch his cheeks.

"Yah what are you doing?" He said trying to remove my hands on his cheek. I pinch harder he keeps on removing it while i keep on pinching harder. All the members are looking at us so i remove my hands and sit properly. We reached the school all of us go to our separate ways except me and jungkook.

"Yah is it delicious? The filipino food my oppa cooked?" I ask and lean closer to him.

"Yah?! Get away from me!" He shout and push me. I slap his arms "Ahh!" He groaned and hold his arms.

"Why do you always have to be like that? Can't you be kind to me even just for a day?" I said and look at him.

"Why would i be kind to you?" He said

"C-cause...uhmmm.. Guys need to respect girls! You're not suppose to do that!" I shout at him

"Well that's bad! Cause i don't have time to respect some bitches" He said and started walking.

"Yah! That's ruder than before" I said and follow him. He stop walking

"Do you want me not to be rude anymore?" He ask and i nod.

"Stop annoying me. Stop taking to me and don't you ever go near me in short get lost!" He said.

"I don't want! I'll annoy, talk to you and go near to you any time i want to" I said and crossed my arms.

"Then suffer!" He said and continue walking again.

After class...

The bts members are outside the room. Jungkook is still fixing his things so i left the room. They block my way

"Hey semi! Wanna go out with us?" Rapmon ask.

"Where are guys going?" I ask

"We don't know yet but we'll look for a place to stay for a while" Jhope answer.

"Ah! Thanks guys.... Yeah im coming since I don't have anything to do in my house. Being alone is boring" I said

"Yah! Why don't you go to our dorm since were neighbors. When you're bored knock! You're always welcome" V said and i smile. Then jungkook popped up