Shock

Semi's POV

When i saw what's on the article i quickly look at the evidence that they post to tell that we're really dating. I saw some pictures that we're together walking and when i tripped he caught me.

"Heol even if we're just walking together.... It's dating already? I should've done this with Zac Efron I wish" I mumble and chuckle

"Yah! You can chuckle in a situation like this? Are you really dating this guy?" She ask really mad

"No"

"Yah call your friend! Now i need to talk to him" She said and i can see that she's really stress about the situation. I get my phone and call jimin she grab my phone and put it in her ears.

"Can't believe semi that you walked with that guy alone and the bad thing is their fandom is really crazy to fight for their boys. Yah! Get ready to loose your hair" She said and my eyes widened and hold my hair and shake my head and was about to cry. I Don't want to loose my hair.

"Hello?" She said on the phone.

"Ah... Yes this is semi's manager ... Have you seen the article?"

Jungkook's POV

I was on my way to the kitchen because i was thirsty suddenly jiminie hyung said "Oh semi is calling me" I put my water down and walk closer to jimin.

"Ah jinjja this girl is really..... She told me to rest and yet she's calling you?" I said really piss. Jimin hyung steal his phone to me and answer it

"Maybe it's important. Hello?"

"Ah ne" He answer really politely and i was curious why is he answering politely.

"What article?" He ask curiously. "Ah yes" He answer and open his twitter and all of us look what it is. Suddenly he saw an article that made my eyes widened and get his phone and look at the picture. Then i look at jimin hyung and i was really piss what is he doing with semi alone. My hands turn into a fist

"Jungkook this is a misunderstanding. We only bought food together and suddenly she trip and i caught her" He explain and i calm down and just give him his phone. I walk and enter my room and just rest

Third's POV

Jimin wants to follow him and explain everything but rapmon stopped him. He release a sigh
His phone vibrated and open the message. It's unknown.

Unknown:This is semis manager. Let's meet tomorrow

Jimin: Yess...

.......................................................................

Semi and her manager is waiting for jimin.
The door open and they saw jimin entering. The both of them stood up and bow to each other. They sit down and started talking

"I know that you're really busy so let's get to the point" Her manager said while looking at him. "I want you guys o announce it in public" She continue.

"That's not hard unni.... -That you guys are dating" Her manager cut her. The both of them were shock

"No buts and just do what i told you. Now I'll get going" She said and stood up and walk away leaving jimin and semi behind.

"Jimin im really sorry about this. I promise that we'll fix this misunderstanding" Semi said and apologize. Jimin smile

"No semi it's alright. Don't worry about me. The problem is how are we gonna tell kookie this?" Jimin said and semi looks really worried because he don't want jungkook to get mad because of that.

"Ah jimin. I should talk to kookie about this or would you like to talk to him about this?" She ask and jimin shook his head. "I'll get going and talk to him. Be careful on your way home" She said and get out of the store and call jungkook.

"Let's meet at the park" He said and hung up. She reach the park and sit on the bench and wait for kookie. After 10 minutes someone cover her eyes and she smile and hold the hands that's covering her eyes. She smile and turn around and saw kookie that is smiling. She told jungkook to sit beside her. She caress his face and lean her forehead on jungkooks forehead.

"Yah i told you i am not the kind of guy who holds back " He said and semi chuckle and move back.

"I actually have something to tell you" She said while not looking at jungkook. Jungkook holds her hands and ask what is it.

"You know about the article that was posted last night?" She ask and look at kookie.

"I understand no need to explain" He said

"No. We need to announce that we're really dating. We need to announce it in public" She said stuttering. Jungkook lets go of her hands and his eyes are widened while looking at semi.

"Semi! Stop joking around" He said and fake a laugh.

"Im not. Im sorry jungkook" She apologized.

"Are you even thinking semi?! Don't you know how hard it is if you tell them that you guys are really dating!? Don't you know how hard it is for us?! Huh? We're in the same group semi! He is my brother! What will happened if we announce our relationship? You'll have a very hard time" He explain really mad.

"U-uh jungkook i-it's ju..... It's just an order. My manager wants us to do that" She said and look down can't even look at jungkook.
"Than fine do whatever you want" Jungkook said and stood up and leave semi. Semi shout his name but he continue to walk away. Semi stay there and look down and play with her fingers and release a sigh and don't know what to do. She put her phone out and text jimin. Telling him to talk to jungkook.

.......................................................................

Jungkook got home really piss. He saw his brothers in the living room he glare at jimin.
"A-ah maknae... -Do you really need to that?" jungkook cut him by throwing a question. The others were really clueless.

"We don't want that because i know it'll be hard for you guys. But her manager suggest us to do that" He answer.

"Yah yah what's happening here?' Rapmon ask

"So you just said yes? If you know it'll be hard for us you should've said no! I understand the misunderstanding hyung!! But announcing it in public? Isn't that too much?" He shout and the others were really shock.

"What? You'll announce it in public? Yah jiminie! What are you doing?" jhope said.

"I know but.....Ah! I don't know!" He said and mess his hair cause of frustration and walk to his room.

Semi's POV

I go straight home and saw my manager sitting on the couch.

"Unnie! Do we really need to do that?"

"Why? It'll be great if you'll do that. If you say that you guys are just friends you'll be criticized. Having some Sweet moments and saying that you're just friends pftt. Besides! No one will get mad. You'll announce it tomorrow" She said and i was shock.

"So soon?!"

"It's better like that" She said and stood up and walk away. I run to my room and jump on my bed. My phone ring and saw that someone mentioned me on twitter i open it and saw another article.

"Jimin and Semi spotted in a café together"
"Wah! This people aren't really stop!" I shout...