Are you out of your mind?

Third's POV

"Myungsoo?" Semi whisper while looking at myungsoo who is trying to get in.

"Just let me in! I just want to see her!!!" Myungsoo scream at the guards and push them. Semi run to him and stop him

"Yah! What are you doing? Stop it!' She shout then push myungsoo. Myungsoo face her and saw his soaked eyes. She was shock because of myungsoos face.

"W-what happened t-to your face?" She ask stuttering suddenly myungsoo hug her. She was so surprised because of a sudden action she let him hug her. Myungsoo is crying on her shoulder while his arms are wrap around semi.

"I missed you semi! Please! Forgive me. I love you semi please!" He said between his sobs.

"S-top it myungsoo. Stop" She begs while pushing him but myungsoo tightened his arms. "Let me go myungsoo! Let go! 제발! ( Jebal- Please)." she beg. He let go of me while looking down

"D-did you r-really mo-moved on?" He ask still looking down.

"Yes. So please stop showing up. I will tell mom and dad everything but Don't worry i won't tell them why we broke up. Now please leave" She said and tell myungsoo to leave because jungkook might see them. Myungsoo turn around and started walking slowly. Semi is looking at him while walking away. She's looking at him until he disappeared.

"Yah! Pabo! What are you doing there? I was waiting for you in front of your door!" Jungkook popped out of nowhere. Semi was startled and nervous at the same time since myungsoo is her ex boyfriend.

"Yah!" She shout and hit jungkook. "You can just call me properly! You Don't have to shout! Ahhh god!"

"Then why are you shouting?" He ask
Semi just roll her eyes.

"So how's it going? What did you do there? And where have you been?" She ask really curious because jungkook just left her without telling her where are they going. Jungkook rub his nape and think

"Yah. Are you thinking? You Don't know where did you go?"She ask

"Uhmm.. It's uhh...-Nevrmind forget about it let's just go and take a rest. I'll rest and you too take a rest since you look tired" She cut him and jungkook just nod and follow semi.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" I shout and all of them stood up except V hyung.

'Why?" They ask in chorus

"Semi is asking me where i have been? I was about to tell her but im nervous. I just want to be with her and not think about it" I said and look down. The hyungs walk towards me and comfort me.

"Do you want us to tell her?" Jimin hyung ask and i shook my head

"No. Please! I know she'll be mad because i didn't tell her." I explain and pout and it really hurts me.

"Ah right! You can't tell her!" Rapmon hyung said and i remember i can't tell her.

"Ah this is stressing me!" I said and sit on the couch. I close my eyes and think about semi then i remember what V hyung did a while ago so i look at him who's sitting beside me

"V hyung! What were you trying to do a while ago? Confessing? Huh?' I ask and all the hyung were just looking at us who is really shock

"Uh! Why? Can't i? I just want her to know my feelings for her" He answer and i smirk

"Wah! So what do you think will happened if you tell her about how you feel for her? Do you think something will change? Huh? Don't you think your imagination gone too far?" I said and smirk

"Why? Let's see" V hyung answer and shrug. Im so pissed of how he answer

"Do you still want my respect hyung?" I ask really pissed. While looking at him sharply. Then he look at me

"No. I don't need your respect. I don't need anything. All i need is semi in my life" He answer then smile teasingly and that really want me to punch his face. I stood up and was about to punch him but some of the hyungs hold me tryin to stop me.

"Yah! V stop it!" Jin Hyung shout

"Why? Why are you getting mad? You're going to leave her anyway. I can give up everything just for her. EVERYTHING" He said emphasizing the word everything and then he stood up and walk to his room. I removed their arms that's around me and walk straight to me room.
I call semi to calm me down.

"What? I told you to rest right?" She answer and that makes me smile.
"Hello? Hello?" She continue and i didn't notice that i was just listening to her voice.

"U...uh! Yah! Why aren't you sleeping yet? Huh? You told me you are going to rest" I said trying to make an excuse just to talk to her.

"I was reading some of our lessons. Because tomorrow is our test. Then next week is our finals. You why are you still awake?' She ask and i couldn't think of any reason. I can't tell her me and v hyung fought because she'll ask why.

"Same here. Im reading some of the lessons. Im about to sleep too i just wanted to hear your voice before sleeping" I said and grin "Semi" I continue

"Why?"

"After college. What do you want to do?" I ask

"I want to do modeling. Why? Don't worry you're the only guy i will love. And when i get famous i'll show you off to the world. And for the people in the world to know that you're my boyfriend" She said and chuckle. A tear escape from my eyes. I wipe it quickly and smile

"Really?"

"Of course! My kookie is the best. Why'd you ask all of a sudden?"

"Nothing. Im just curious. Let's sleep okay? See you tomorrow! Iloveyou semi Forever and never forget that" I said and she said she loves me too then we hung up. I put my phone down and look at the ceiling thinking what will happened in the future. Im thinking about me and semi in the future. I am picturing how will we look like if we have babies already.

"Semi please understand everything" I whisper and then doze off to sleep.