This is making me want to kill myself.

Semi's POV

"semi-yah! What are you doing there?" My eyes widened and turn around to look who it is.

"I was looking for yo.... -Yah! What happened to you?" He ask and run to me. He caressed my face and ask me again. I just burst into tears and hug him super tight.

"He left me"

"What? Yah stop joking it's not funny huh!"
Then i just cry and cry until eun sang arrived.

"Ah semi. I already told teachers that we're going home already. Let's get going" She said and i stood up and look at minhyuk

"Yah im tagging along with you guys" He said and i just look at him and shook my head

"Please not today. I want to rest" I said and he just look down so i started walking.

Me and eunsang hop in the car and i am staring outside the window trying to not think about jungkook.

"Yah what happened to you? You look so.... Depress" Oppa ask but i ignore him and cry silently since i can't forget about jungkook.

"Ah.... Oppa! C-can you just not ask her today. Just please drop her to her house and let her rest thank you" Eun sang said and oppa obey and just drive. When we reach the condo i get out of the car and thank eun sang. I told oppa to drop eun sang at her house and he said okay. He said he'll call me.

I was about to enter the door but then i look at bts door. I can feel the pain right now. I feel like breaking down right now. I lean on my door and slide down and buried my face on my knee and cry.

Third's POV
4 weeks later

Semi is still depress and she barely do attend school. When she's at school she's always absentminded. Always dumbfounded. Really not interested to something you tell her unless if you mentioned jungkooks name. Her eyes are always soaked. And you can't talk to her properly. Eun sang became their friend. Yeri and minhyuk are really worried about her.
They are in the cafeteria eating while semi who is just staring on one thing and not eating.

"Yah. Semi-yah you're not eating again. It's been a week since you last ate" Minhyuk complain but semi didn't answer. "Are you really going to ruin your life because of jungkook?" He continued and semi look at him.
And her tears fell from her eyes.

"I will. I can even kill myself for him minhyuk. I can do that if that's the only way to bring back jungkook to me" She said while her tears keep on rolling on her cheek.

" Yah are you really crazy?! Eat before i kick your butt" Eun sang said angrily. But semi just stood up and grab her bag and walk out. She left the school and walk to the park. She sit on the bench where they created a sweet moments together for the first time. She cried again and shout

"Why?! Why did you leave me?! What did i do wrong for you to leave me?" She shout and breakdown " Why?" She whisper.

........................................................................

She lay on her bed and stare at the ceiling. She remembers what her mom gave her. She stood up and open her drawer and saw the tickets that her mom gave her before. She get the ticket and look at it

"So this is why you wanted me to go huh? And that's why you're talking about things like that" She murmur and call her mom.

"Honey! Are you doing fine?! Huh? Your oppa told us what you look like right now. And he said you're always crying. What happened? You're not even answering your phone"