Stupidity

Third's POV

When semi saw the girl her eyes widened cause it's her bestfriend who stole her boyfriend. While jungkook didn't even glance at the new student. He continued writing and didn't even care what's happening. Minji look at semi then her eyes bounce to jungkook. She smile. Minji smile then started walking

"Can i sit here?" She ask jungkook. but jungkook just look at her and shook his head minji pout and semi laugh. Jungkook look at her then call minji again

"Yes. You can" Jungkook said and smirk. He still doesn't know anything.
While the teacher is teaching semi is just looking at minji. Minji is looking at kookie and didn't even listen to what teacher is lecturing. Her fist wanted to punch her and she's killing minji in her mind and swearing.
When the class ends semi fix her things.

"Hey jungkook. C-can we eat lunch together since I Don't know anyone yet" Minji ask with pleading eyes. Semi look and wait of what jungkook will answer. Jungkook look at semi secretly and look if she is looking and yes semi is looking.

"Ye why not" Jungkook said and stood.

"What a slut" Semi shout and that made kookie look at her. Minji just smile.

"Yah! Why are you being like that?" He ask her

"Why don't you ask her?" She said and roll her eyes.

"She just ask me if i can eat with her" Jungkook said.

"Thought you hate girls? Why are you eating with her?" Semi ask

"Why? can't i eat with her?" He ask

"Fine then go eat with her. It's not like im stopping you" Semi said and get her bag then put it on her shoulder then walk out the room.

Semi's PoV

"That bitch! I really want to kill her right now" I murmur and continue walking suddenly someone wrap arm around her shoulders.

"What's with the word? You look like you can kill someone right now" Minhyuk said and laugh.

"It was just so annoying that.... Ugh! Nevermind!" I said and then jungkook and minji walk out the room then look at me and minhyuk. I roll my eyes and then saw yeri is looking for us.

"Let's go minhyuk! Don't want to waste my time here. The air is so bad that i could kill somebody now" I said and flip my hair then walk to yeri.

"Hey what's with the face?" Yeri ask.

"Nothing" I smile "Let's go. What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"I really want to go to the park then eat street foods" Minhyuk said and then i nod.
They reach the park and have fun. Do what they want to do. After they have fun they decided to go home and take rest. Semi was on her way home when she got hungry again. She stopped walking and touch her tummy.

"Why? I just i ate a lot of food and you still want to eat? Oh well okay let's go" She talked to herself and continue walking while smiling. She saw a restaurant near her condo she enter the food restaurant and go straight to the table and get the menu. When she saw jungkook and minji her eyes widened and her eyes.

Semi's POV

"Wah! They really did go out together huh? When we first met i talked to him but he ignored and also acted rude to me" I murmur while looking at them

"Ma'am can I get your order?" The waitress asked. I told her what i want and told her that it's to go. I entertain myself using my phone.

"Hey" A guy sit in front of me so i look who it is.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and raise my left eyebrow.

"Because i saw you?" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Yah! When we first met you already acted rude to me how come you were so kind to her? I even ask you to take me on a tour but you shout at me and walk away" I complain to him. He chuckled

"And you told me you hate girls then why did you talk to her?" I ask

"Nothing just wanted to tease you" He answered and when i was about to talk.

"Ma'am here's your order. Thank you" She said and i paid for it and i stood up and jungkook did the same.

"You should start being nice to others except that bitch" I said while we Are walking.

"Oh yeah. I was about to ask you but you are so talkative so i forgot. Why did you even act like that a while ago?" He ask and made me smirk

"Why don't you ask your friend" I said and walk faster. When we reach the elevator he started talking again.

"How come you are really nice today? Did something happened between you two? Did she flirted with you?" I ask and his smile disappear and become poker face.

"That fits you more. I would like to see you smile but only to me not to others" I said and we arrived at our floor and i walk out the elevator and enter my condo.

I lean on the door "Wh-why did i say that?" I said and my eyes widened and i hit my head "What are you trying to say brainy? Stop it" I said and walk to the kitchen and put my food down and started eating it suddenly the doorbell rings. I roll my eyes and lazily stood up and walk to the door and open it. When i saw the person Standing in front of my door i was surprised. And as soon as i open the door he kissed me on the lips hard and his arms around my waist my eyes widened and take time to realize who it is......