Coincidence

Third's POV

"M-mom?" Jungkook whisper and his dad turn around and look at jungkook. Then look where jungkook is looking. His dads eyes widened as soon as his eyes landed at the girl jungkook's staring at.

"J-jungkook?" His mom mumble and a tear started forming in her eyes. She walk towards jungkook and hug him. Then break the hug then caressed his face while jungkook is looking down.

"How are you doing honey? Huh? Are you doing well? You are grown up now. I missed you so much" She said then hug her then he break the hug and look at her mom.

"Yes im doing well without you. Me and dad are doing well. Yes im grown up now without you witnessing it. I didn't missed you. Not even one percent" He answer and smirk. His moms tears started rolling on her cheek then look down. Jungkook remove her hands and walk backwards while looking at her then turn around and continue walking.

"Jungkook! Please? Let me explain everything! Please! Let me take care of you now. Let me be your mom. Please" His mom said and chase him.

"I Don't need you. And i will never need you" He left with his dad with her in tears.

.......................................................................
Third's POV

V and semi.......

"Hey V! Come on let's gooo. Let's don't waste time" She shout excitingly V grinned and then run to her then wrap his arms around semi.
They reach the amusement park and semi is pulling him with her because she is super excited to ride rides. To eat yummy food, To buy souvenirs,

"Hey let's buy this okay? Later! After we ride" Semi said and drag him at the roller coaster.
after they rode a couple of rides they decided to eat. V is ordering food while semi is on the table waiting for V. She put her phone out and call jungkook. Jungkook answer

"Where are you?" She ask

"Im about to go home. How about you? Are you resting already?"Jungkook ask

"What? Didn't V told you im with him? He said he'll tell you" She said and really confuse

"He didn't tell me. Why didn't you tell me?" He ask really mad.

"A-ah he told me he'll tell you. I told him a while ago that i'll text you but he said he'll do it" Semi explain.

"Even tho! You still should've told me!" Jungkook shout and you can tell he's really mad.

"Don't over react jungkook! It's not like V isn't your friend!" She said because she is really pissed.

"it's just you should've told me. Im sorry. Go home now" He said calmly.

"Okay! I'll just eat then we'll get going" She said.

"I'll tell you something later. Text me when you got home okay? Iloveyou!"

"Okay. Iloveyoutoo" Then they hung up. Then V arrived with foods in his hands.

"Hey. Ya okay?" V ask him. And she nod

"What's wrong?" He ask her again.

"Jungkook and i fought. But we're okay now. Let's eat then let's go home" She said and smile.
After they eat they started walking

"Ayah! Taehyung-ah! Thank you for bringing me here. I had a lot of fun" She grinned

"Ah that's nothing" He said and smile. When they are walking taehyung stopped walking. So semi stop walking too and look at taehyung.

"Ya okay?" Semi ask. But V didn't answer so semi look where V is looking. Then she saw a girl wearing a beautiful dress and heels.

"Why? Do you know her?" Semi ask and v nod.

"V?" The girl called him. Semi look at the girl

"Eun sang?" V murmur

"Yah! Long time no see! Is she your girlfriend. Hi im eun sang! Nice to meet you" She said and reach out her hand offering a hand shake. Semi accept it and shake her hands.

"Ah im not his girlfriend. Im his friend girlfriend" She said and smile

"Ah really? Who? Rapmon? Jin? Jimin? Who?" She ask.

"Jungkook" She answer. And eun sangs eyes widened.

"A-ah really?"
Semi nod and suddenly her phone ring and it's jungkook. After talking with jungkook she excuse herself and taehyung because jungkook is getting mad. They bid goodbye to eun sang and started walking
After an hour they reached home and semi quickly open her condo and saw jungkook sitting on the couch. She hugged him and told him that she missed him so much. Jungkook hug back and told her he missed her too.

"I saw my mom a while ago" Jungkook said and semi look at him with her eyes widened

"What did she say?" She ask

"She said that she is ready to be a mom now. She said she'll explain everything" He said

"Then why didn't you listen of her explanations?" She ask

"Nothing will happened even if she explain everything" He answer and semi just shrug it off

"Ah! Right! We met someone a while ago. Actually we just bumped into her" Semi said

"Who?"

"Eun sang? Ah! Yes! Eun sang is her name. She ask if i was taehyungs girl friend and i said no" Semi said and jungkooks eyes widened

"W-what? What did V hyung told you?" Jungkook ask stuttering.

"Nothing. I told him that we should go home since you're getting mad" She answer.

"Yah! You should rest now" Jungkook said.

"Can you sleep here?" Semi ask and jungkook look at her.

"Please!" Semi begged and jungkook can't resist so he said yes and sleep with her.