I can't understand! -.-

Third's POV

When minji ask that question jungkook wrap his arms around semi's shoulders and walk away leaving minji behind again. Minji didn't follow them and just stay there. When the both of them got out of the door semi removed his arms and face jungkook.

"Why didn't you answer?" Semi ask calmly

"Why? Can't i think first before answering?" Jungkook answer really pissing semi off.

"Why do you need to think? Is there really a chance that you'll like that bitch?" She shout and point inside the building meaning minji.

"Why? Is there something wrong? Can't control my heart if i really do like her. What's the matter with that?" He ask and look at her.

"Then why do want me to come with you? Why didn't you just ask her to come with you?" Semi ask was about to cry. Jungkook's eyes widened

"Yah. Why are you tearing up?" Jungkook ask

"Just answer me!!" Semi shout and jungkook startled.

"Cause i want to keep it up to you. You're mad right? So i just wanted to watch a movie with you just to make you smile again" Jungkook answer. Semi turn her back at jungkook and walk inside again. But jungkook pretended to have an head ache for her to go back again. Luckily semi believed that his head really hurts so she run to him and companied him.

"Come on just go and rest to your room" She said.

"N-no i-i need to eat" Jungkook said having an excuse just for them not to go home. Semi look around and saw the fancy restaurant near their condo.
"Come on let's just eat there" She said and point at the restaurant. They walk to the restaurant and semi is ordering food while jungkook is playing with his phone.

"So what do you want to eat?" Semi ask blankly.

"Just order food and stop asking" Jungkook answer with his poker face. Semi rolled her eyes and ordered food. They both play with their phones and didn't even talk. When the food arrived jungkook put his phone down while semi is still playing with her phone jungkook look at her waiting for her to put her phone down but no she didn't

"Yah. The food is here eat already" Jungkook said semi look at him

"Im not hungry. Im not in the mood to eat so you should start eating" Semi said and look back to her phone. Jungkook put his wallet out and put the money down on the table. Jungkook stood up and started walking semi widened her eyes and follow jungkook the grab his wrist the jungkook turn around

"Yah! You haven't eaten yet"

"You're not hungry right? Then im not hungry too" Jungkook smirk. The both of them started walking

"So let's get going"Jungkook said while walking.

"Where?"

"Since you don't want to watch a movie. Let's just go to the park and walk" Jungkook said and she holds semi's hands. Semi got shock by the sudden action but she just smile and walk with him.

"I want to tell you something. But i guess this is not the right time" Semi said

"What is it? Come on spit it out" Jungkook said. Semi stopped walking and face jungkook and release a sigh

"It's not that i want you to stay away from her. But minji is m...... -TOKKI!"
Semi was cut because minji call jungkook. The both of them look at minji waving at kookie. Semi rolled her eyes

"Thought you guys are watching movies?" Minji asks kookie

"Ah she doesn't want so......." Jungkook answer

"Then just come.... -Oh come on jungkook! Who said I Don't want? Come on! Let's go! The time is running!" Semi cut minji by dragging jungkook with him. Jungkook secretly smile

"Does minji need to show up before you say yes?" Jungkook ask and smirk.
"Whatever" Semi rolled her eyes. They reached the mall and buy a food and tickets. They enter the theater room they sit down side by side and they are watching romantic-drama movie.
Semi started tearing up while jungkook is just staring at her didn't even watch the movie he giggle when semi started cry because of the movie jungkook gave semi his handkerchief. Semi accepted it and wipe her tears. Jungkook find it cute that's why he didn't pay attention to the movie instead he focused how cute semi is while crying.
After the movie semi's eyes are soaked.

"So how's the movie?" Jungkook asked. Semi look at him and smile

"It was great. It hurts so much that the guy left her and didn't even tell her why. Then after he'll come back like nothing happened? What a dumbass! The girl almost killed herself" Semi explain with actions. Jungkook giggled and started walking with semi.
They reached home safely semi hugged him tight and thanked him and told him how much she had fun and asking for next time. Jungkook just smiled and nod saying that they'll do that next time again.