Really?

Semi's POV
When i told them that the guy who was about to rape me is my ex boyfriend they were shock and telling me what if he do that again.

"We should tell the guard to never let visitors in when they still don't have our permission" Jungkook said and all of them nod. All of us decided to eat and we started walking. While we're at the elevator jin started talking.

"So how's the new student semi?" Jin ask me.

"Don't ask me" I said and smirk

"Then who should we ask?" Jin ask then look at me.

"Her friend or more than friends i guess" I said and look at kookie more like teasing him while saying those words. And all of them look at kookie

"What do you mean by that?" Rapmon ask me then i look at jungkook.

"You didn't tell them? Aha! Yes! They eat together a while ago more like DATING!" I said and giggle. Jungkook glared at me. I shut up and all the members are still puzzled. "Well if you guys wanted to know i'll t....... -Where do you want to eat hyungs?" Jungkook cut me by covering my mouth and i am trying to remove it but instead of removing he tightened it and made me stay still and roll my eyes. He was covering my mouth until we arrived at the ground floor. While we're walking out of the building i saw minji entering the building.

"Oh jungkook!" She shout then smile then wave her hands.

"Your friend is here" I said and nudge him. All of them look at me when she was in front of jungkook all of them are looking at her.

"So what are you doing here? Visiting your BESTFRIEND? Oppss! Im so sorry for using the word bestfriend. Well it's nice to see you have a friend again. But well im so sorry but your friend here is eating with me" I said and smirk.

She laughed a little "Dear i live here" Then i look at her with my eyes widened.

"So desperate to have jungkook? Is it only just to be your friend or MORE THAN THAT?" I ask and smirk.

"It's not good to judge others especially when you don't know them honey. And also i have a lot of friends. Do you want to be part of it?" She said and that really pissed me off. I walk closer to her

"Oh! Im sorry. Yes you're right! I don't know you and for your information I don't want to be friends with sluts. It's better to have no friends than to be friends with devils" I said and her smile disappear. I smirk and walk straight out the building. When i got out of the building i breathe heavily

"Ughhh! I hate it when i need to act strong!" I said and suddenly someone tapped me.

"Why'd you do that?" Jimin ask me.

"Isn't that a little harsh?" Rapmon said

"Oh no you guys don't understand. If only you know she deserves that" I said

"Do you know her?" Jin ask me

"Since she's a friend of jungkook. Why don't you ask her yourself. And i guess jungkook is With her already just eat with her instead. I'll just eat by myself" I said while looking inside and i can see that jungkook is there inside with minji using her drama. The i walk straight ahead while they're shouting my name. I was so damn pissed of that girl why does she need to live here?
While i was walking i decided to go at the grocery store and buy some ingredients. When i was finish i paid for it then i saw minhyuk.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I ask and that made him look around maybe because he knows the voice is so familiar.

"Uh! Duh? What should we do at the grocery store?" He answer and giggle.
I walk to him while chuckling.

"So have you eaten already?" I ask and he pout then shook his head. I smile and drag him with me. We arrived at our floor and saw bts with minji in front of their door and they were about to go inside.

"Oh! Bts? You guys live together?" Minhyuk ask really shocked. "You live with them?" He ask me.

"Duh? Yah! Can't you see there's two doors! Huh! TWO DOORS" I said and show him my fingers.

"How about her?" He ask and point at Minji.

"Don't care at all! Come on let's go inside" I said and pull him with me inside my condo.

"So are you friends with the new girl?" He ask me then sit down.

"That will never happened. Never!" I said and unpack all the ingredients.

"Why? She look kind tho" He said and smile at me. I turn around and glare at him

"Okay fine. I'll just shut my mouth and wait for the food. Gosh" He said and get his phone and took a picture of me. "By the way. Your theme is purple? Wtf! Obsession" He said then i laugh.

"Even my friends before thinks this is obsession" I said not facing him since i am cooking.

"You're close with bts right?" He ask and i nod "Are you really just friends with them orrr....... Someone is more than friends?" He said and i chuckled

"What are you talking about? That would never happened! Are you crazy?! We're just close because we're classmates schoolmates at the same time neighbors" I said and finish Cooking so i put the food on the table and started eating while talking random with him.  After we eat we watched some scary movie. After that i walk him to the elevator while we are waiting for the elevator he started talking

"Hey thank you! Wish we could do this again. See you tomorrow" He said and hug me. I hug him back And replied "Of course. We can always do this" I said and he entered the elevator. Then suddenly someone opened bangtans door and i saw minji is going out while all the bangtan is looking and waving their hands and they stop when they realize i was there.

"Oh! Semi! Have you eaten already? I cooked. Want to taste?" Jin ask and all of them are looking at me even minji.

"No thanks. Im sure your new friend here taste it already and gave her opinion. So i guess my opinion doesn't matter anymore" I said and smile

"Semi! Want to join us later? We're planning to go on a club later. Minji invited us" Jimin said and smile at me

"Oppss. Im so sorry guys im going to study no time to be a slut" I said and and when i said the word slut i looked at minji.

"Yah. Semi why are you being like this all of a sudden? A-are you jealous?" V ask me and i smirk

"Why would i be jealous dear? It's just i don't need to go there" I said and smile at him

"Why are being like this to minji?" suga ask me and i can see his face that he's really curious

"Again! Ask your friend over here. Why don't you go and tell them new girl" I said and cross my arms. She gulp and look at the boys

"U-uhm. Actually i don't really know what is she talking about" She said and i laugh

"Acting innocent huh? It's fine now i can see that you're ashamed. You guys go it's getting late we still have classes tomorrow have fun" I said and get inside my condo and lay down on my bed.....

"That bitch. Let's see how long you can hide.......