This is wrong

Third's POV

"Do you think i like the whole idea that you guys are dating?" Hyuna ask semi. She smile at her "Of course not honey" She continue.

"So that means you and jimin are really not dating? Ohh. You better choose wisely semi. WISELY" She said and leave semi behind. Semi is left there really clueless.

"What's this? I can't understand" She mumble and went out the restroom too and go straight to jimin. Jimin holds her hands and smile at her. She smile back and sit beside him. Jungkook is looking at them really piss.

"We'd like to invite the two hottest couple in the stage. Semi and jimin and jungkook and hyuna." The mc said and the 4 of them stood up and go straight up the stage. Semi and jungkook look at each other. They stood their side by side while the camera is all in front of them taking a picture. Hyuna lean closer to jungkook and wrap her arms around jungkook.
Semis manager is gesturing semi to do something sweet. Semi lean closer to jimin and wrap her one arm around jimins waist and her other hand is on his chest. Jimin wrap his arms around semis waist.

"So guys how long you were dating?" the mc ask and hyuna answer first

"We've been dating for half a year already" Jungkook was shock of what hyuna answer
"Not that long" Semi answer and jimin nod.
"So do you guys date often?" The mc ask again

"Not really because we're busy on our schedules" Semi answer.

"We make time for that" Hyuna answer.

"Ah what a sweet answer" The mc said. They started taking a pictures of them. Suddenly hyuna kiss jungkook on the lips. His eyes widened so as semi. Jungkook couldn't do anything just to close his eyes. The others were clapping and smiling. Semi can't do anything just to look away and her smile disappear but she force a smile. Jimin holds her hand and drag her down with him down the stage.. Semi look at the stage again where hyuna and jungkook is there smiling at each other. Semi wanted to cry but she needs to understand the situation. It's really a hard situation to see your boyfriend kissing someone in front of you and you can't do anything just to smile and clap for them.

"Semi are you alright?" Jimin said trying to comfort semi. She just nod while looking down. They go back to their seats and focus on the stage. Semi is really piss so she just watch the stage performance really absentminded. Jungkook is looking at her really wanted to explain everything.

........................................................................
After the party...

Semi went straight home. When she was about to rest her doorbell ring so she went there to see who it is.

"What are you doing here? It's late already" She ask. Suddenly jungkook hug her really tight while whispering "Im sorry" Semi hug back and smile.

"It's alright. I understand"

"I know you're hurt because of what happened a while ago. Im so sorry! I promise this won't happened again. It's just she ki..... -No need to explain kookie" She cut her by covering his mouth and chuckle. She drag jungkook in her hotel since no one is there just the two of them. She push jungkook on the couch and sit beside him then lay her head on his chest.

"Yah i saw what you did with jimin hyung a while ago" He said and semi chuckle and sit up straight and look at jungkook

"I saw what you did there too. You didn't even do anything" She said and look at jungkook and smirk. Jungkook lock her head in his arms

"I told you i'll explain" He said and semi laugh.

"Okay okay let me go now" She said while tapping jungkooks arms. Jungkook let go and semi face him and caress his face

"I love you jungkook. I will never ever love anyone else but you" She said and kiss jungkook. He kissed her back and their kiss became passionate. Semi sit on jungkooks lap and continue the passionate kiss. Jungkook carry her still in the same position. Semis legs are wrap around jungkooks waist still kissing passionately while jungkook is carrying her straight to her room he lock the door and lay semi on her bed and continue kissing. Jungkook break the kiss and remove his shirt and he remove semis shirt too and he started kissing her down to her neck and started touching her body. Suddenly someone open the door outside.

"Semi!!" Her manager shout and the both of them stop what they are doing and got shock. The both of them stood up and semi run to the door and look if it's lock. Her manager knock while calling her.

"Yah open this door! You usually don't loock door" Her manager knock vigorously. She gesture jungkook move behind her back. Jungkook wrap his arms around semi. Semi open the door a little that is just showing her face.

"Yah open the door" Her manager said and push the the door gently. Semi push the door and smile at her manager.

"Unnie! Im going to sleep! Im tired go now" She said and fake a yawn.

"Yah that's not how you look when you're sleepy! Open this door! Why are you just showing your face? Let me in!"

"Uh unnie im wearing nothing. Wait okay? Im just going to put some clothes" She said and close the door and lock it.

"Yah! I already saw you like that! As in no clothes! What you're ashamed? That impossible. You're shameless" Her manager shouting while trying to open the door. She turn around

"Yah wear your clothes already and hide under my bed. After that i'll drag unnie to the kitchen. As soon as we get out make sure to go home safely and don't meet hyuna!" She said whispering. Jungkook nod and smile at her then kiss her while caressing her face. But her manager hit the door again so the stop and chuckle. Jungkook obey and hide under her bed and semi wear her clothes and open the door.

"Yah! Semi-yah! How can you shut the door in front of my face?!"

"A-ah so-sorry" She apologize. Her manager look at her starting from head to toe.

"What's this? I thought you were sleeping? Why are you wearing that?"

Semi widened her eyes and think of an excuse "A-ahh...... J-just.... B-because it's comfortable and so tired to change clothes" She said and smile.

suddenly jungkook accidentally sneeze. Her manager look at her bed and also semi.

"What's that? Did someone just sneeze?.