Feels

Semi's POV

"Hey semi!" Yeri shout. We're not that close but i think we can be close anytime soon.

"Hey" I replied

"Wish we can be friends. Or close friends! Or Best friends" She said and nudge me.

"Of course. Oh hey! Btw Someone is transferring today. Wish it's a girl" She said more like day dreaming.

"Hey!!!! Semi!!! " Someone shout so me and yeri turn around.

"Oh minhyuk" I said and smile at him.

"What are you doing later? After class" He ask me.

"Nothing. Why?" I ask and look at him curiously

"Let's eat lunch together" Minhyuk said and I nod.

"Oh by the way! This is yeri my friend and this minhyuk my friend too" I introduce them to each other and then they shake their hands and smile to each other.

"Oh yeah! Mimi! There is someone transferring. I just heard it a while ago" Minhyuk said while his hands is on his chin

"Yeah yeri just told me. Guys! I don't really care about it" I said and smile. "Hey yeri why don't you come with us later okay?" I said and yeri smile and nod.

"Hey gotta go class will start in 5 mins" Minhyuk said and wave his hands then run.

"Oh yeah! Me too semi! My First Class sucks" Yeri said and make a disgusting face then smile again and walk faster.

"Great! Im all alone" I murmur and rolled my eyes. But suddenly i saw kookis outside with his earphones plugged in his ears. I smile and sneaky walk towards him and decided to scare him. But when i was behind him already he turn around and saw me.

He raise his left eyebrow "What are you doing? Why are you walking like that?"

"Nothing! What are you doing here? We have classes" I said and sit beside him.

"It's still early. We still have 10 mins before the class starts" He said and roll his eyes.

"Hey hey! Can you please look at your wristwatch again" I said while tapping him. Then he look at it

"Then i will not go to class anymore im already late" He said and look at the view.

"We're just late like 2 minutes kookie" I said.

"Then you go. Me stay here" He said. So i hit him so hard that made him look at me. "Yah why did you do that?" He ask

"Cause I want to! Then im not t going too. If you'll stay here i'll stay here too" I said and cross my arms. "They might think we're in a relationship and rumors will spread then keep on talking about you since you are very popular" I close my eyes and continue talking "A lot of girl will cry over and when all of them ask me if we're dating i'll tell them yes. Although a lot of them will mock me. But it's alright as long as a lot of girls will annoy you" I said and open my eyes. "Yah! Where are you? Why did you leave me?!" I said because when i turn around he's not beside me anymore.

"He's so sweet" I said sarcastically and roll my eyes and stand up and run. When i arrived in front of the door. I knock and all of them look at me like im an effin thief entering their classroom.

"Guys don't look at me like that" I said and look at them. I saw jungkook there sitting on his chair. "Aigoo! Didn't even wait for me. Jerk" I murmur. And i got shock when our teacher shout.

"Ms min! Sit down" She shout and i bow and then started walking and purposely bump in jungkook's chair.

"Yah! Can't you see im writing?" He shout and mess his hair cause of frustration.

"Oppss! Didn't see you there" I said and continue walking then sit on my chair.

"Oh class i almost forgot. We have a new student" Mrs Jung said that got all our attention. Then the door open i look at it then the new student enter and made my eyes widened.

"Annyeonghasseyo! Nam minji imnida"