Ugh!

Third's POV

Jungkooks phone suddenly ring early in the morning. He answer it still half asleep.

"Uh son! There is a family lunch later you should be here okay?" His dad said and he sit up and his eyes widened

"What? Family lunch? Later?" He ask

"Yes son. 12:30 pm you should be here okay? I'll get going now im kinda busy. Take care on your way here" His dad said then hung up. He lazily put his phone down and stood up and look what time is it. And it's 8 in the morning. He have classes but since it's far from his condo to his hometown. He took a shower and wear jeans and black shirt with his red jacket. Then he get out of his room.

"Yah maknae? Why are you wearing like that?" Rapmon ask him. Jungkook sit on the couch still sleepy.

"Appa wants me to have family lunch with them" Jungkook answer and lay his head on the couch.

"D-does semi know?" V ask and jungkooks eyes widened and run to his room to check his phone.
He saw 5 missed calls and 3 Text messages and all of that is from semi.

Text messages....

Da dumbass<3: Goodmorning baby! :* let's go to school together okay? ;) Iloveyou! <3 Don't skip breakfast okay?

Da dumbass<3: Hey! Are you done? We'll be late. Faster! :*

Da dumbass<3: Guess you're still sleeping :( You're not answering your phone. I'll get going now. When you wake up make sure to eat okay? I'll go to school now. Let's meet after school okay? :* <3 Miss you so much.

Jungkook's POV

What? I will not see her this day fuck this life. I haven't told her about this lunch yet.

Me: Hey baby :( Im so sorry i just woke up. And im not going to school today and I can't pick you up later. Dad wants me to join the family lunch later :( Iloveyoutoo!

After 10 mins she replied

Da dumbass<3: What? :( But i haven't seen you yet. I miss you already :( When are you coming back?

Me: Later. Maybe late at night :( I'll call you later okay? Iloveyou! :* <3 Yah! Don't hangout with boys too much arrasseo?

Da dumbass<3: Ne~ iloveyoutoo :* Don't forget to call me okay? Take care

Semi's POV

i haven't seen jungkook all day but he is going to have lunch with his dad. What should i do? Guess I'll just go straight home and stay there. I don't want kookie to get mad.

"Hey semi can we talk?" I look behind to see who it is.

"Minhyuk?" I said and look around. "Yah keep distance. Someone might report this to kookie" I said while looking around if there is someone.

"Why? Is there something wrong? Can't i come near you anymore?" He ask really curious. I look at him and rolled my eyes

"Of course not"

"Yah im going to ask you something. Are you and jungkook dating? How come he called you his girl?" He ask

"Yes we are" I proudly answer

"What?!" He ask really surprised.

"Yah! Stop shouting you're making them look at us" I said and cover his mouth.

"Wah! Jinjja" He said and scratched his head cause of frustration. I look at him

"Yah what's with the scratch? Frustrated? why?" I ask And he just look at me and walk away

"Yah! Where are you going?! Yah! Yah!" I shout but he ignore me.

" Yah why do you keep on shouting and shouting there?"

"Oh taehyung-ah" I greeted him and walk to him and hug him.

"Oh. So do you have plans later?" He ask and i shook my head. "Wanna eat lunch later then walk at the park? or amusement park?" He continued and my eyes widened

"What? a-amusement p-park?" I ask stuttering. And he nod with a smile on his face "Call! after class okay?" I was half way the hallway but i ran back to V and ask "How about the others?"

"They have and important thing to do. Why? is it awkward if it's just you and me?" He ask and rub his nape

'of course not. See you after class! I'll call kookie and tell him that i'll be with you" I said and and grin

"A-ah. W-why?" He ask stuttering

"He needs to know. Because he's my bo..... -You don't need to tell me. I know! But you don't have to worry about it. I'll tell him myself" he cut me and i nod and excitingly wave at him and walk away.

Third's POV

V's smile disappear as soon as semi disappear at his sight.

"Why? Why?" He ask himself and then look at his phone. And thinking if he should tell jungkook or no. It took him so long to decide and ended by not telling him.

Jungkook POV

I arrived at the place where my dad wants to have a family lunch. I lazily enter and saw my dad and some of our family members.

"Oh hey jungkook you look so good" One of my aunt said and i smile and bow.

" Hey son" My dad said behind my back. I turn around and hug him.

"Ah appa! Bogoshipeo!" (I missed you dad)" I said

"Nado" He replied and hug me back.
After that me and dad sit side by side and eat with our family members. While they are chit chatting, Me and my dad are talking about random stuffs and ask me if i wanted to shopping and i reply of course.

"Hey want to check on girls later?" My dad said and i choke.

"W-what? No way appa. I have a Girlfriend already and i want you to meet her as soon as possible" I reply

"Oh really? Yes please son! Is she Beautiful? Kind? Generous?smart'He ask a lot of question

" She is perfect" I reply and we both laugh.
After the family lunch we go straight to the mall and shop a lot of things. While we we're strolling someone called me behind my back. Me and my dad look behind to see who it is and my eyes widened to see who it is.

"M-mom?.......