why am i doing this?

Third's POV

Semi and Cameron is at the hotel and same room.

"Hey by the way why are you like that a while ago? Making someone jealous?" Cameron ask while putting his things on the bed."Perhaps you already like me" He continue and pull semi by wrapping his arms around semis waist. Semi push him and show him that it's disgusting. Semi jump on the bed and think.

"Why am i doing this? Am i trying to make him jealous? no semi! That's impossible! You're just showing them how happy you are. " She ask herself and Cameron is just looking at her like what the fuck is she talking about.
"What the heck are you talking about? Are you fucking crazy? Talking to yourself like a crazy bitch" Cameron ask her.

"None of your business honey. Oh hey btw if they are around us we should be sweet as candy" She said while shaking cameron.

"Who? The gays?"

"Who gays?"

"The one you're working with a while ago" He said and semi hit him.

"Aww!"

"They are not gays! Do you understand?" She explain and point at Cameron.

"How'd you know? Who the fuck would dye their hair that colorful pfft!" Cameron giggle. "Only gays do" He continue and semi jump on him and hit him a lot.

........................................................................
Semi's POV

"Unnie! I want to have a vacation!" I shout.

"Where?"

"I heard Philippines have a very beautiful beaches"

"So as Malaysia! Thailand!"

"I want to go with my friends! Book me 4 tick..... Ahh! Wait! I'll ask if minhyuk is available" I said and call minhyuk

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyuk-ah! It's semi! Are you available tomorrow? I mean are you available for 3 days?"

"Why? We're filming a music video so i guess im not" He said and sob through the phone and i giggle.

"Guess it will be a girls vacation" I said and chuckle. His manager call him and we hung up. I think again

"What if i invited them?" I ask myself and smile and stand up. And realized what i am doing so i sit back again.

"Why am i doing this?"
"Ah!! Because i just wanted to hang out with them that's all!" I said and stood up and again and look for my clothes. (The picture)

"Unnie i want to go to the big hit company!" I said and she nod and drive me there.

........................................................................

"Oh welcome semi! What brings you here?" The president ask while the others are taking pictures of me.

"I just want to see the boys"

"Oh. Okay! Let me take you there..... -No just tell where it is and i can go by myself" I said and smile. He nod and told me where the practice room is. I nod.
I search where the practice room is but when i passed by the door i heard loud music so i stop and open the door a little and saw them practice and sweating. They're so cool while dancing. Their eyes are focused in the mirror.
After their dance they sit down and drink water and wipe their sweats. So i open the door and all of them look at me and stand up.

"So you guys are practicing right now huh? I want to text you but unfortunately i don't have your contact numbers." I said and cross my arms on my chest.

"Ahm we'll give it to you" Rapmon said so i shook my head and told him no by using my hand.

"Nope. I just can't do that. You guys are an idol! I just can't get your phone numbers" I said and smile

Jin smile and giggle "But semi aren't we the one who's saying that? You're an international model!"

"Well let's jus..... Okay fine! Let's exchange numbers later" I said "Anyway! I went here because i want to invite you guys" I said and their eyes widened and look at me.

"I-invite us?" Jhope ask while pointing at himself and nod

"Where?" V ask really excited

"3 days vacation. Since i missed you guys so much"

"Really? Do pd nim know this?" Jimin ask and i shook my head.

"He has to know this first" Suga said

Suddenly the door open and their pd nim enter with a smile on his face.

"How's it going guys?"

"I want them to go with me on a vacation for 3 days" I demand and look at him with my serious face. And i saw his smile disappear

"But they have a comeback"

"Well do you want me to pay for their 3 days. I'll do that if it's possible" I said

He smile forcefully and shook his hand "Ah n-no y-you Don't need to do that. Of course they'll go with you right boys?" He ask the boys and all the boys nod with smile on their face except jungkook. "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow. But it'll be more fun if we leave tonight right? Just ready your things and i'll send my manager here later" I said and bow to their pd nim and he bow back and i left the room and walk out the building.

Third's POV

"You guys are so lucky! Wow! International model is inviting you to go on a vacation with her" Pd told them

"Aren't you mad?"

"Of course not"

"But our stag..... -I'll take care of that. You boys should enjoy! You should go and fix your things" He told the boys and they all left the room full of joy except jungkook who is really worried.

"What's wrong maknae? Aren't you happy? You'll be with her even if it's just 3 days?" Jhope ask jungkook

"Hyung. We're together for 3 days but as a stranger already not a lovers"