So close

Third's POV

"Honestly..... I-i..i l-lik-like..... -Semi-yah!" Semi turn around to see who it is and it's jungkook. V look down but then semi look back to V

"Continue. You like what?" She ask but then jungkook pull her And drag her out of there. Semi remove his hands

"Yah! What's wrong with you?! Im talking to V can't you see that?" She ask really mad.

"Just please. Try to avoid v hyung" He said while semi is really clueless.

"Yah. You Don't have to go this far honey. We're sorry about last time okay? But you don't have to do this" She explain.

"Just obey what i said" He said

"I just can't avoid him like that. what's wrong? Is there something wrong?" She ask and look at kookies face that is looking down.

"Just.... Do it" He said and started walking. She was left behind really clueless but yet confuse of what is happening.

After class...

"So where do you wanna go?" Jungkook ask and hold my hand.

"I want to go to the beach and look at the view" I answer then smile. He nodded and we started walking

"Where do you guys think you're going?" Someone ask that made us turn around and look who it is.

"Ah. We're going to the beach hyung" He answer with a sincere smile on his face.

"What? But today we have something to take care of right?" Jhope answer so i look at jungkook and saw his face. His smile disappear and look down then look at me.

"Semi im sorry. I really have something to do today. Im sorry i didn't tell you earlier because i forgot about it. I'll text you when i got home okay? Iloveyou" He said and kiss me then get going.
I was left all alone luckily yeri popped out of nowhere.

"Hey! Why are you here alone?" She ask

"Ah. Jungkook needs to go somewhere" I replied and look down

"Where?"
Then i shrug because i don't really know where.

"How long are you guys dating?" She ask

"Guess 3 months. Why?" I ask

"Nothing just asking. Hey i need to go huh? Because mom will get really mad" She bid goodbye and wave her hands.

"So he left you? Already? Guess he is sick of you already"

"Back off eun sang. Get your own damn business"

She chukle "Why don't you get yours? Jungkook is originally mine. And will be forever mine"

"Keep on chasing him. I won't stop you. Cause i know jungkook loves me he will never cheat on me! Just like what you did to him" I fight back really pissed

"Ohh! I guess jungkook brags about me" She tease then smile "He still talks about me. Omo! My bab..... -Don't you dare call him that! If you still want to live in this world" I cut her and then walk away from her.

"Wah! This girl is so annoying" I murmur and continue walking. I left school since i have no one to hang out.

"Yah! Semi-yah!"
I turn around and look who it is.

"Oh! 왜? (Why)"

"Can we talk"

"Yah minhyuk! You're making me nervous. What is it about?" I ask really curious because it's really making me nervous thinking about what did i do wrong.

"Let's go to the nearest cafe"
He grab my wrist and drag me with him. We reached the nearest cafe and order some coffee.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I ask and take a sip of my coffee

"About you and jungkook. You told you are never going to like one of them"

"Can't control what i feel"

"Are you crazy? There are lot of girls who love jungkook they can kill you. They'll bully you! They'll mock you,Make fun of you" He explained really worried of what will happen to me

"Relax! Same as you! You have a lot of fangirls but none of them are picking up on me. Because girls there are awesome. Because they're kind! And also look" I stood up and turn around "Nothing is wrong with me. My skin are still good. My hair still long! My bag is still fix. We've been dating for months but still no one is picking up on me" I explained and sit down then drink my coffee again.

"It's because they don't know it yet"

"Yah 미처서? (Are you crazy) We've been entering school together hand in hand and yet they still don't know we're dating? 대박! (Awesome)" I said and lean on the chair. "Yah! It's because of jungkook who's always my side protecting me. Just be happy for me huh?" I reach my coffee and drink again because it taste really good.

"Why would i be happy if already had lost my chance?" I choked of what he said

"뭐? (What?"

"U-uh..... I-i was talking about uh!!.....Okay! I like you semi! Since the first day we met. That's why i take you on a tour. Everything i did is because i like you but you Didn't even notice that" He confess then put down his drink while i was there looking at him with my eyes widened. Suddenly my phone ring but i ignore it since i was shock about what he said.

"I-im sorry minhyuk I didn't know that y-you feel that way. B-but i-im sorry i c-cannot accept y-your heart. I can't give back the love. I love jungkook and i will always love him. Im sorry" I apologize and look down

"I know! That's why i told you i lost this chance. But i will get another chance"

" No please stop. Don't make things awkward between us" I said and stood up "I'll call you when I get home. Please do the same and let's talk about this some other time. And please never let jungkook know about this if you don't want me to avoid you thank you. I'll go first" I warn him then left the cafe. I take the cab and look at my phone that is ringing and it's jungkook.

"Yah! I kept on calling and calling you!"

"Where are you? You didn't even tell me where are you going"

"Im home now. I was calling you a while ago to ask you where are you so i can go there and fetch you. 진짜 파보야!"

"This dumbass! Im on my way home i'll be there in 5 mins. Let's hung up" She said and hung up and laugh because he didn't wait for jungkook to reply before hanging up.
The taxi arrived at the building where she live. She paid for the taxi then get out of the taxi.
As soon as she got out her eyes widened to see who is at the door trying to get in but the guards are not allowing him.

"Myungsoo?