Fake Apologise's? No Thanks.

OKAY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THINGS TO DO WITH SELF HARM! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO READ THE FIRST PART OF XAVIERS P.O.V IN THIS CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sian P.O.V

I had been awake for about an hour now and it had been about 2 hours and a half since the actual incident, Xavier hit me hard enough to knock me out for an hour... I was so angry with him but part of me didn't want to blame him but blame myself because I was the one to actually get in the way.

The sleeve of my cardi rose up as I shifted myself on the sofa. Pulling it down tightly I sighed, Luke and everyone had been gone for about half an hour now and to say I was bored was an understatement. Thankfully Xavier had only punched me in the side of the cheek, so it was only bruised.

A knock at the door brought me out of my trance. Standing up slightly dazed I walked to the door. As I swung it open my mouth followed. Xavier was stood at my door, a small frown on his lips as he stared at me

"I've come to talk to you about something" he said in a sturn tone, his eyes settling on my arms. He couldnt know could he?

"Come in" I said in a small voice, closing the door behind him as he stepped in to the house. He followed me towards the front room.

"Sit down, would you like a drink?" I was trying to stool but Xavier was stubborn and he wasn't falling for it

"Sian I know what you are trying to do, so just sit down and let me talk to you.

With a sigh I nodded and sat down on the sofa opposit Xavier. My hands found their way to my lap.

"Sian I sin something earlier that I can't explain on my own. I need your help. I'd understand if you didn't want to tell me but I want you too know I regret everything I did to you and to be honest I want to help you"

Xavier P.O.V

I could see the fear in her eyes. The tears that trickled slightly down her face. I think she knew what was coming. So I came right out and said it

"Sian, the scars on your wrist? What are they from?" my tone was quiet just how I wanted it to be.

"Me" thats all she said before she broke down crying, her bright blue eyes burning with the shiny water droplets falling like a waterfalls from the corner of her eye. My stomach dropped. It was what I was hoping it wouldn't be.

Her thin fingers slid along the opening of her cardi, undoing all the buttons before she stood up and let it drop. The strappy top that lay underneath easily uncovered all of the red and white marks, millions of smal white scars lay all up both her arms and all along her chest. But the red marks were worse.

Up close I could see the extent of them. What I thought were red marks were actually red cuts, all of them lay everywhere that I could possibly see on her upper body.

"Why?" I whispered

"Because I was bullied, for the past 5 years I have been bullied. I was hoping it would stop by moving to here but it only got worse. Your bullying was the worst out of it all Xavier" she whispered, her eyes falling on to the ground below her.

I watched as her hand traced something on her arm, I was shocked though when she pulled her hand away, there lay the word  'Freak'  looking fresh, on the top of her arm.

O

M

G

"You did that because of me?" I whispered, the only response I got was a nod and tears traveling down her cheek. Without knowing what I was doing I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her. Her small fragile body against mine went stiff before loosing up. Her small arms wrapped around my waist.