Hmm Help Me?

Two Weeks Later

I was in the one place that was allowing me to be away from everyone. The night I had drove away from my house I had stopped and found a motel. Being the crafty cow I am, I booked a room and thats where I've been for the past 2 weeks.

Which meant I hadn't been at school. But that meant that the messages from my stalker and from Xavier was getting worse and worse everyday. 2 days after I had left I had gone back to the house, making sure my parents were out and packed loads and loads of clothes.

But that also meant that I had found a note slipped under the door. How my mother hadn't been seeing them was beyond me to be honest. So yeah, I was currently just chilling in a motel room watching tv, Spongebob to be exact.

My phone vibrating next to me brung me out of my thought. Looking down my eyes settled on the 5 texts that were from my stalker and the 7 missed calls and 10 messages from Xavier. The only people I had been texting was Luke, Lexi, Poppy, Ant, Noah and my mum and dad.

But none of them knew where I was.

Which was the good thing.

My eyes settled on to the new message icon, with shaky hands, I picked up my phone

1 New Message 

Unknown

Cutie please come home, im missing you and really want to see you. Don't you miss me  at all? Xaviers been moping about as well, don't see why though, he would only treat you like crap, anyway cutie, as I was saying before. Please come home, I miss you.

A scream escaped my lips as I stared at my phone screen. I clicked reply onthe message.
"FUCK OFF!" was the only thing I typed before I sent the messsage. Why was they being like this with me? Why could they go after one of the school sluts that would actually like the attention?! Why someone that can't stand havign the spot light on them.

Sighing I placed my phone on the side of the sofa next to me before standing up. Walking in to the semi small kitchen I flicked the kettle on. But my mind started to wonder what unknown had said. Why would Xavier be moping around after what happened the other day?

Before I knew what I was doing, I was making my way in to the makeshift front room and picking up my phone. Searching through my contacts I soon found Xaviers number. I pressed call and before I knew it Xavier had picked up the phone and spoke
"Sian?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later and Xavier was sat opposite me on the sofa. His arms crossed as he glared at me.
"Sian why did you just up and leave?! It's been two fucking weeks! And not once did you text me! But then out of the blue you just decide to ring me and say we need to talk" he shouts, standing up. 

Okay maybe I underestimated Xavier, he was scary when he was angry. Shaking my head, a tear slipped down my face
"Xavier, your over reacting" i whispered, my hands in my lap and my eyes downcast towards the wooden floor.

Next thing I knew Xavier had grabbed my arm and pulled me up
"Sain! You think I'm over reacting?! You fucked off for two weeks and didnt say anything to me!" he shouted, pushing me back on the sofa.

My back hit the sofa with a soft
"Fuck off Xavier! You don't realise why I do the things I do!" I screamed, grabbing my phone off the sofa and opening the message.
"No Sian! You don't realise what people feel for you!" he screamed back.

Standing up I slammed my phone in to his chest before storming out of the room. If he was just going to act like a jackass to me about all this when I rang him to sort it out then he could just fuck off.

Xavier P.O.V

The bedroom door slamming indicated that Sian had just locked herself in the bedroom. Sighing I picked up her phone from where it had fallen from my hands and sat down on the sofa. My grip instantly tightened on the phone when my eyes were met with the message on the screen.

Cutie please come home, im missing you and really want to see you. Don't you miss me  at all? Xaviers been moping about as well, don't see why though, he would only treat you like crap, anyway cutie, as I was saying before. Please come home, I miss you.

Why the fuck were they messaging her again!? Did they not get the fact that she didn't want anything to do with them?! I swear to god I find out who it is I will actually kill them. I could hear soft sobbing coming down from the hall. 

So instead of doing what I was meant to and walking to the door to help her I stood up, placed her phone on the side and walked out. Dick move I know but thats just me for you. When it comes to girls and crying I couldnt handle it.Especially when its because I did something bad to them.

Yeah me and Sian had argued before but not because of something I had did. Okay except the bullying but come on everyone did that to her. Yes I was the main one but everyone else still did it!! Especially the rest of my group.

Getting in to my car I sighed. I had just walked out on the one person that would probably help me when ever I needed her.

What have I done?!

Sian P.O.V

Dabbing my wrist to get rid of all the blood I sighed, only a few tears landing on my freshly cut arm. I felt ashamed, that was the first time in god knows how long I had cut. All because Xavier had called out of my motel room.

The door slamming open and shouting caused me to freeze. Running out the bathroom in to the bedroom I grabbed the closed jumper to me before pulling it on. The stinging in my arm making me hiss. Just as I pulled the jumper down the door flew open.

Stood right there looked a very worried Xavier. But before I could do anything he had his arms around me hugging me to his chest. 
"Please tell me you didnt cut?" he whispered in my ear.

A new round of tears poured out my eyes as I looked up at him and bit my lip
"I'm sorry" I whispered but I didn't have time to do anything else as Xaviers hand gripped the bottom of my jumper and pulled it up.

Exposing all the fresh cuts.

Closing my eyes I sighed and shook my head.
"Sian please, just don't. I don't want to see you hurt ever! Please just don't hurt yourself!" he whispered in to my ear. Nodding I wrapped my arms as tight as I could around his waist.

And that my friends, is how I spent the whole night wrapped in Xaviers arms in my bed.