Mine

*****

In the last chapter I left you with a sort of Cliff-hanger, plus it was a really long chapter, so this chapter is going to be interesting to say the least. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! And vote.

*****

(Kennie's POV)

The first time I came to, loud bangs and screams were fuzzy, but when I tried to open my eyes my body gave out; the bangs and screams disappeared and I was again out like a light.

The second time, my vision was the first thing to come to, and I opened my eyes for a brief second, but that too gave out on me.

This time, when I passed out, the darkness wasn't vacant like it was before, I could sense more. I heard whimpering and growling, but it wasn't like hearing it physically, it was like my self consciousness was producing the sounds. I couldn't feel anything, but then my lungs began to contract and I started to suffocate. I began to claw at the darkness for air. Suddenly, the whimpers got louder and the growls deeper. Pain shot through my darkness like lightning, but I wasn't feeling it. My body wasn't there and it seamed as though neither was my brain. I clawed at the darkness, but soon restraints stopped my clawing. I fought against the invisible restraints for air, though, but I knew the fight would end soon.

The pain was still there, but now it seemed less important. All of a sudden loud screams filled my conscience and I felt something burst. Then one after the other my body came back to me. First, I felt the relief of air, and then I heard the soft hum of a heartbeat. Soon I could feel the pain fading and my body limb by limb coming back to me. Finally the darkness started to brighten and then in a huge rush my eyes shot open.

I gasped as I bolted up right in the bed. I was crying and loud sobs racked my body as I sat there gasping. My body ached and my head felt a little heavier. I tried to raise my hand to my face to wipe the tears away, but the motion was halted by hot cuffs. They burned my wrist as my skin touched the metal, and I winced as I tugged on them.

I sniffed the air involuntarily and my body jolted as my head snapped up. My eyes met the black ones from earlier, but this time instead of being frozen I was very capable of moving. I flinched back, but the burning sensation at my ankles told me they were being cuffed as well.

My eyes didn't leave the black ones as I began to freak; the last time I'd seen him he'd been the trigger to the pain, and as I stared at him I could feel the pain developing in my chest again. I wriggled around in panic as he took a step forward, but the cuffs wouldn't give in to my weak struggle. Hurt was evident in the black orbs when I'd flinched, and I felt a pang of guilt, but it only lasted for a moment before I continued to freak out. He looked hesitant before he took another step towards me.

I whimpered as he continued to pursue me. He came to a slow stop at the right of the weird bed I was on. I let a sob slip as he reach out a hand and I flinched back when he tried to cup my cheek. I could see the pain now in his eyes, I could also see that he'd been crying. This was all so weird, but I was too afraid of the guy in front of me to notice.

I was about to sob again when he suddenly cupped my cheek. A buzz tingled throughout my entire body, and soon I was filled with warmth and a sense of protection. I felt a strong pull toward the black eyed boy now, and something in my body said he wasn't the threat. I had closed my eyes and leaned into his touch, and when I opened my eyes the black eyed boy had leaned in.

His eyes met mine, but then they dropped to my lips. Instantly they parted in anticipation and he lurched forward capturing my lips with his. I closed my eyes and responded. Sparks heated my body as we kissed and my body felt stronger with his touch. He deepened the kiss hungrily by licking my bottom lip. I granted him access and his tongue began to explore my mouth.

He sucked on my lip for a second causing me to moan. He let out a low growl and tangled his other hand in my hair. I felt the sudden need for his touch, and I kissed him more passionately. The more I kissed him though, the more I needed him- wanted him. My heart sped up and my stomach fluttered as he kissed me, but I needed to breath.

I pulled away, causing him to whimper. I realized something as I caught my breath: I was kissing a complete stranger like I'd known him for years.

It was strange, but at the same time it felt.....right. I went to pull him back to me, but whimpered as the cuffs stung my now raw skin. He looked down at my wrist and growled.

"I-" I tried to speak, but my throat was raw and my mind was racing.

"Daniel," He whispered as he gazed into my eyes, "My name is Daniel." I hiccuped at the sound of his name. His voice was like silk to me, and trust me, silk was my addiction. I loved the way it felt on my skin, just like daniel's voice scent goose bumps down my arms.

"I-" Again I attempted to speak, but this time it was Daniel's presence that had me at a loss for words.

"Kennie," He said my name and my stomach did a back flip; it sounded so sexy coming from him, "You're mine."

*****

Hope you liked it the next chapter will be better! Sorry it's EXTREAMLY short. :\

_MissForeverHeart_

*****