3. Fuckin' handyman

Jorel's P.O.V

- Two hours, yeah, right...

It was almost midnight, and Stephanie didn't give any sign of life. She should already be at home and repeat the material. Her phone was silent.

- Everything is fine, they probably went to some restaurant or something - Johnny reassured him.

J -Dog was at the breaking point. He smoked one cigarette after another, pacing back and forth. He should be sleeping now, 'cause in the morning he was starting his shift at the restaurant. Boss will blame him that he is unconscious. Damn.

- If you want, me and Charlie will go look for them - Matthew suggested unable to endure the way Jorel act.

They heard the sound of the door opening. After it Stephanie appeared in the hall.

- Finally! Princess decided to show up! - Decker exclaimed, but when he saw her face, he get calmed.

- Guys, come on. Big brother have to talk to someone - commanded Ragan, and four of them left the Jorel's house.

Stephanie stood in silence, watching the guys leaving. The door closed behind Dylan, and she burst into tears.

- That asshole... Everything was beauti-iful, we went to the damn movies, laa-ater we were going to him... When we were in his place he-e got a call... He went to another room, aaa-nd... - the girl had to take a deep breath, to be able to say anything at all - ..and then he-e ju-ust left me... He said he'll be back in a minute, but I've been waiting a few hours and he didn't show up... And then I got a phone call from Mary and she said that she saw Aron in the club with some slut!

Stephanie looked at him with such sorrow that it seemed to him that it would break his heart. He didn't payed any attention to her smeared makeup, or messy hair. His little girl felt bad, someone hurt her and he, Jorel Decker, was not going to leave this in that way.

- I'll kill this bastard - he said through clenched teeth, grabbing her in his arms.

Brunette sobbed on his shoulder, while feeling pain and inflicting it not even knowing that. J suffocated everything in himself, not wanting situation to get worse.

- Why bother your head with that dick? It is widely known that he is a worse womanizer than Funny - J said, stroking her hair.

- But I love him - she whispered. J felt shards of steel plunging deep into his heart. - I know that he is a bad boyfriend, but I can't help it. I still hope that he will change. That he will settle down for me and become good. I just have to give him some time.

J-Dog didn't knew what to say, so he remained silent, swaying Stephanie in his arms. He wanted this moment to last forever, he could sit like this forever. He was holding in his arms his entire world. He would do anything for her, except that she didn't wanted this. For her, the world was someone else and there was nothing he could do about it. This consciousness was brutal and painful. Only the music kept him sane, otherwise he would lost his mind a long time ago. On the one hand he suffered each day when he saw her pain, but after all, he couldn't imagine life without her. Stephanie was an integral part of his own world. Without her, it would be empty and uninteresting. She gave it color, filled it with her laugh, gesture, gaze.

- Well, we won't study today. Go to sleep.

- And you? You're not going? - Phan asked, rubbing her moist eyes.

- I still have some work to do, but soon I will go - he promised.

Brunette gave him a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs to "her" bedroom. Actually, it was the guests room, which in time became her heaven. Since she knew J-Dog, she was often forced to stay with him. Mostly just slept in this room, so she slowly turned it into her private corner. Jorel didn't mind, as long as she was safe with him. He would give her even his own room, if it was supposed to stop her from returning under the roof of this psycho man called her father.