Epilogue

5 years later

Hollywood Undead's career gained momentum.

The boys already had release the next album - "American Tragedy", they also had an European Tour, numerous concerts in the US, several singles and even got platinum for "Swan Songs". Everything was going in the right direction, and a new singer - Danny Murillo was the right choice. Now they formed one big family.

Jorel's life was filled with work, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't thinking about the past. Often his thoughts were hosted by the girl that despite the passage of years he still much loved and from which he had no news. He looked for her at concerts, he searched for a familiar face in the crowd, but in vain. She didn't appeared on either one concert, and he was sure that they visited probably all states. Sometimes he was looking for her in network, on social networks, but it also did not bring results.

Everything changed when he decided to let it go. They were then in Maine, played on one of the local festivals. It was summer, warm, sunny weather. They visited the city, admiring the surrounding area. There were really nice and cozy.

At some point Jorel separated from the boys, explaining headache and went back to the hotel. He slept all afternoon.

When he woke up, the band has returned to the building. He came out of the bedroom, rubbing his eyes. One look at their faces was enough to woke him at all.

"What's wrong?", asked Jorel, looking at them.

Kurlzz spoke first. The rest apparently did not have the courage to do it.

"Well, umm... When you came back to the hotel, we went further. You know, nice weather, sightseeings, we also wanted something to eat, we found a nice little bar... "

"Matt, go to the heart," urged Funny immpatiently.

Matthew sighed.

"At some point a little child ran out from one of the houses. A little girl, about 4-5 years old. She ran straight into the street, you know, and there's cars one by one, so Dylan showed what he can and grabbed this little one... "

Decker still did not understand what his friend was talking about.

"Then a mother of this little one run out too."

There was silence. It was evident that the next sentence comes from Kurlzz's lips with great difficulty. In the end, however, he swallowed loudly and looked at Jorel. In his eyes there was something in the shape of compassion.

"That was her, man."

"What do you mean by "her"?"

Although Decker knew it, he could not believe it.

"Stephanie," whispered Charlie.

J-Dog was walking down the same road as his friends a few hours earlier.

He had to meet with her. He could not forgive himself if he went away without exchanging with her a single word. And the fact that she had a child, that she put her life togehter without him, it was something unreal. He should be happy, and yet he felt a strange emptiness in the heart at the thought that his beloved share a bed with someone else.

He found the house without a problem. On the lawn in front of him were laying the toys, overturned, three-wheeled bicycle and a small pool for children. He looked at all of this, he slipped his hands into his pocket and unsteadily crossed the short driveway. He climbed the stairs to the small, clean porch and raised his hand. After a moment's hesitation, he rang the doorbell.

He waited. For several seconds nothing happened. He thought that perhaps no one is at home. He turned on his heel and then he heard some movement. The door opened, and behind them was Stephanie.

When he saw her, his heart turned around in his chest. Face of the girl expressed surprise that after a while go into joy, which, however, quickly faded.

"Jorel," she said quietly.

"Hey. Can I come in?"

Without a word, she opened the door wider and invited him inside.

J-Dog came in and looked around. The interior looked just as nice as the outer part of the house.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me? "She asked bluntly, looking at him.

"I've been around, we had a concert in Maine, and the guys told me that they had seen, as you leave the house. I thought I'd stop by to say hello. It's been five years. "

Steph lips curled into a tight line. It was evident that she don't quite know how to behave. Her hands were crossed on her chest in a defensive position, her eyes were running away from his look. Suddenly all the memories that she tried to erase, returned.

"Would you like something to drink?", she suggested, leading him to the kitchen.

"Gladly. Thank you"

"Do you think she will tell him?"

Five friends were sitting in the living room, sipping drinks.

Danny has already been introduced to the whole story, which is now trying to understand.

"I don't know. She left without a word. She was not going to contact with him. If she have not done this before, I don't think that she will want to change it. "

J3T shook his head.

"Damn," muttered Funny Man. Before his eyes he still had the face of a girl which was the face of his best friend.

"I found a job, the area is pleasant, nice neighbors. Everything is just fine. "

They sat on the porch and sipped iced tea. They were watching children playing on the other side of the street.

"Have you got someone?" Decker asked, not looking at her.

It took a few seconds, before she answered.

"No. I haven't got anyone since I left."

Jorel gave her a confused look.

Before he could ask for anything,in the doorway appeard a little girl. In the hands she clutched a blanket, her hair looked like after the hurricane, fists were spawning sleepy, big eyes.

"Mommy, why you weren't in the room?" she asked quietly.

"We have a visitor, dear. I had to take care of him. "

Little went to Jorel and looked at him.

"Who you are?"

"I'm J-Dog, mummy's friend."

The girl giggled.

"Funny name. I'm Anabell. And this is blanket Tom. You want to play with me? "

"Ana, I'm not sure ..."

"Sure, why not."

Before Decker stood up, he carefully studied the little one. Somehow, he had the impression that he was looking in the mirror. He quickly calculated something in memory. Steph was prepared for what was about to happen soon. Jorel looked at her in shock, and she just nodded.

"Forgive me."

In one moment he had so many questions that he wanted to know the answer.

But they have to wait.

Now he had to play with his daughter.