22. Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

A week passed, and Jorel has been spending more and more time with Natalie. He was missing the rehersals, did not return home at night. Stephanie increasingly began to worry. Like the rest of the band.

In addition, the boy also looked worse. His eyes were sunken, the skin was pale as a sheet, and his body was shaken by chills from time to time. Brunette had a bad feeling.

Boys were doing nothing about that so far, they decided to arrange a small party, invite Natalie and explore the matter. Matthew had some suspicions.

"Listen, Stephanie, I know that I did not say anything before, but ... it seems to me that Natalie can be giving Jorel some stuff".

Steph looked at him in surprise.

"What? What are you talking about? How should such a nice and pretty girl would have drugs? "

"You see ... Before Jorel met you he often met with Natalie before she left. During this time they were engaged in trade in our district. "

"And you're just now telling me this?!"

"Listen, I'm not sure that's it. They can just somewhere keep buying this together and have fun. We don't know it. "

"So let's find out."

Natalie came about an 8 p.m. Dylan prepared music, Charlie took up alcohol. They invited other people, because they don't want it to work out awkwardly. They were going to have fun and find something about Natalie.

Steph was one of the few girls, so she decided to question her. As if nothing she followed the blonde into the kitchen, with a drink in her hand. She leaned against the counter and looked at her. Natalie was busy at the fridge.

"How long have you known each other?"

"Oh, since childhood. I lived two blocks from here. "

"Departure had to be difficult for you."

"Yes. But I came back and I am very happy with it, "Natalie smiled. "How long are you both together?"

Steph choked.

"With who?"

"With Jorel. I thought he was your boyfriend. "

"What? No! It's just a friend. Once helped me, and that's it. "

"So our J is still free, hmm?"

Natalie glanced at Jorel who was smoking a cigarette somewhere near the door to the terrace. She smiled. Steph pursed her lips into a thin line.

"Yes, but you know, it seems to me that he has someone. Now, excuse me, but someone probably had vomit in the bathroom. "

After these words, Stephanie left.

This whole Natalie was pissing her. She shouldn't be acting like this. But why Steph felt that strange feeling when Natalie watched over Jorel? She had Deuce, theoretically. She should be glad that Jorel became interested in another girl and slowly forgets about her. So why she wasn't happy about that?

Stephanie walked around the house and inspected it. Fortunately, nothing yet has been broken, so she had so much peace. She went to the terrace. Dylan was there with an ace in his hand. She went to him, took his hand from the doobie and inhaled without asking for permission. The familiar scent teased her senses. She closed her eyes, trying to relax.

"Hey, what's happening?" Asked Dylan, looking at her in surprise.

"This girl is pissing me off. Something is wrong with her. "

"You should let her go. You put Jorel into friendzone, the boy barely gathered after that. He finally found someone who could comfort him... "

"Oh, shut up."

Stephanie instead of calm down was even more pissed. She stepped inside. Eyes raked the room. Jorel and Natalie disappeared somewhere.

"She may finally go away," said Steph.

Stephanie began to slowly screw in the event. Even Aaron was in a particularly good mood. Stephanie drank a few rounds and went to the dance floor. She danced with her boyfriend, forgetting about all the problems.

Obviously they could not miss a karaoke, in which J3T competed fiercely with Charlie. People were divided into two teams, each cheered another boy. Everyone had a great time, alcohol poured down in torrents, music was played. Only Jorel still was not there. Steph was cuddling with Deuce, but decided to see if Jorel is at home and if everything is fine.

A moment later, she very regretted this decision.

She went upstairs and knocked. She waited a moment and went inside. The view made her stepped back into the hallway, her hands clenched into fists.

Natalie was lying on his bad, almost naked, she was wearing only a thong. On her stomach was a line, probably cocaine, and Jorel bent over her belly and he was going to pull it into his nose.

Annoyed to the limit brunette grabbed a sweatshirt and without telling anyone, she ran into the night.

___________________________________________

Hey, sorry about my drug slang, but I'm not very good at it. :| If something is wrong, just tell me. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for 1,5 k viewings! You are the best!