21. New old friend

After an overnight adventure with the "spirit" in the morning they were all unconscious. Stephanie prepared breakfast for the boys and she went at the university. None of the boys wanted to go to work, but there was no choice. They needed money to live, and their album premiere was scheduled for September.

On the way to the restaurant, Jorel, as usual, thought about his failed private life. He was smoking a cigarette, his inseparable companion, going ahead, not looking around. In his ears were headphones, he listened to Green Day's song "Holidays". Suddenly he felt that someone bumped into him. Already he was getting ready to yell at stranger, when he looked up and froze.

"Natalie?" He asked, surprised.

Before him stood his old friend, Natalie. In his youth they often played together, but later the girl went to Boston. He could not believe that he met her again.

"Many years, Jorel," the blonde said, smiling.

"What are you doing here? When you came back? "

"A few days ago. I missed LA."

"Yeah. Everyone eventually comes back here again, "said Jorel and nodded. "Would you like a cup of coffee or a beer?"

"Beer can be."

Natalie nodded.

"So let's go. I know cool place."

And so instead of going to work Jorel went with an old friend for a beer, reminisce about the good old days.

The longer they talked, the more he learned about her. It did not surprise him when she said that she's the drug dealer. At one time they both did it, but Decker withdrew when he met Stephanie.

"Do you want some aces?", Natalie raised eyebrows.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea."

"Oh, come on. You will not die from it. It'll be fun. It will be as it once was. "

Reluctantly, but Jorel finally yield to an old friend. Natalie took him to her apartment, which did not look too inviting.

Seeing his expression, she shrugged.

"It's better than nothing."

They sat at the small table. Natalie pulled from jeans baggie with white powder. With a smile, she poured it on the table and then split line with a credit card.

"Enjoy" she said and snort her part.

After all, she tilted her head back and with a blissful expression, lay down on the ground.

Jorel hesitated. He thought about Stephanie. After a moment before his eyes appeared Deuce. He shook his head and snort.

"Where is Jorel? He should be here. Did he call you? "

Stephanie was worried. It was almost midnight. Jorel finished his shift at 7 p.m. Always after work, he returned straight home to the rehersal. The boys were waiting for him, playing on the console.

"Come on, he is an adult. Maybe he went out on a date,"Charlie told her.

Steph raised her eyebrows upward.

"Date?"

Dylan looked her. Her expression was ... strange. It looked as if the vision Jorel on a date wasn't good with her.

The sound of the key in the lock lured her into the hall. Jorel entered. No, wait He actually FLEW as on a wings.

"Hi Stephanie, wazzup gaywads! How are you? How you was your day? We play something? Come on, we'll play! "

Words were poruing out from Jorel's mouth like a torrent. Matt and George stopped the game. All eyes turned toward Decker.

"What?" He asked, surprised.

"Dude, what were you taking? Because it certainly wasn't ace, it had to be something stronger, "said Dylan quietly.

Steph's eyes widened.

"Jorel?"

She walked over to him. Boy's pupils had a huge size. His body was still in motion. By the way, he often sniffed.

"Fuck, you don't remember what we talked about hard drugs?", Snapped Alvarez.

Jorel's good mood evaporated.

"Leave me alone".

After these words, he went upstairs.

For a moment no one spoke. Stephanie did not know what to do. Jorel and drugs? After all, it was impossible! Aaron, yes, there was no doubts, but the rest of the guys had some rules. And especially Jorel. What the hell has happened to him?

"I'll go talk to him."

Stephanie is not so easy to forgive. She climbed the stairs and knocked to his door. When he did not answer, she went inside. J was lying on the bed, face down. He was breathing steadily.

"Jorel, what happened today? You were at work?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Do I need to explain everything? You're not telling me where you're going. You don't tell me when you're sneaking up to your father, "he snapped impatiently.

"Jorel, what do you mean? Can you explain to me? In the morning everything was okay. "

"I do not want to talk to you. Please get out."

Steph pursed her lips. Her eyes filled with tears. God, she hated herself for it, she was so emotional person. She stood up and without a word went out into the corridor.

"And what?" Matt asked, sipping a beer.

"Nothing. He told me nothing. "

"Maybe tomorrow we'll find something."

"Maybe."

The next day Jorel behaved as normal, apparently drug stopped working. Although he did not speak to anyone, he avoided Steph's eye.

Somewhere around 10 o'clock they heard the doorbell. Steph went to answer it.

Behind the door was a foreign girl, a pretty blonde. She smiled.

"Hi, is there Jorel?"

At the sound of that name something in Steph stmoach shrunk.

"Yeah. Come in. Who are you?"

"I'm sorry, I did not introduce myself: Natalie, a friend of Jorel."

"Natalie!"

In the lobby appeared Matt. He walked over to the girl and hugged her.

"What's up? As long time no see. Tell me everything! "

"Ah, the old misery, you know how it is. Everything's right."

Jorel went from the kitchen.

"We can go?"

"Yes."

"Where are you going?"Steph asked, closely watching Natalie.

"Umm, you know, yesterday I arranged with Jorel that we look together to the old places, you know, to reminisce. Do not mind?"

"Of course not."

"That's great. See you later! It was nice to meet you"

As soon as the door closed behind them, Steph looked at Matt.

" Who it was? How did he know her? For how long?"

Matthew laughed.

"Chill out. Natalie, his acquaintance from the yard. Very nice girl. Nice, and pretty too... "

"I did not ask about her values," Steph winced.

Da Kurlzz shook his head. Steph sighed.

"This girl, I don't like her."