5. Love could be easy

Stephanie's P.O.V

Stephanie buried the hatchet with Mary, who wanted well, but she thought that if Steph doesn't intend to believe it she will close the topic about Arons cheating.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. The girls have chosen to shopping at the mall. Phan wanted a little refresh her wardrobe before going to college. She knew that there would be going rich kids, but decided not to stand out. They spent half a day in stores, ending the expedition with ice cream and coffee.

- How's it going your guys with this new record? - Mary asked, sipping her latte.

- Great. They almost finished, Jorel was looking for some record company, doing a million phone calls, and I got a reprimand, because when he was doing that i really wanted to do karaoke.

- That's fantastic. They may soon be famous. I hope that they will succeed. Piercing through is not easy.

- They have the talent, charisma, and most importantly - Charlie, who keeps singing about his vitals. It can't go wrong - Steph smiled at the thought of the boys.

They deserved to be noticed. They worked hard, spent so much time and energy into creating this band. It was impossible to nothing came of it. Stephanie daily prayed hard for releasing their album.

Stephanie returned home. She found guys in the grave mood. She wondered how they still have their jobs, since the usually aren't in it.

It is worth to mention here what everyone were doing. Jorel worked in a restaurant as a waiter, George was a mechanic, Dylan was barman, Jordon was employed as a cashier in the alcohol store, Matt moonlighted in his uncles footwear company and Aron at the moment had no regular occupation.

- What happened? - She asked cautiously, putting her bag on the cabinet. Her keys chinked in contact with the surface of the dresser.

Jorel sat and played with his snapback, Matthew turned in his hand his drumstick, George was playing with his phone, Jordon stood and looked out the window and Dylan stared at the muted TV. There was no Deuce and Shady.

- Hey, guys - repeated girl. - What's up?

- Shady left the band - said Charlie.

Brunette sat.

- What? Why?

- Is it important? He just walked away - said irritably J.

Stephanie looked at him sympathetically.

- Well, I'm sorry. Aron also did it? - She asked, looking around.

- No, and that's a shame - said the Funny Man, and went out to smoke.

Jorel's P.O.V

Shady left after a long conversation. He departed with no regrets. Jeff promised to continue to support the boys, but he found another vocation. They had no blame him. They knew that they will be good.

Despite this attempt took place in a rather strange atmosphere. In addition, Deuce again did not show up. Slowly the band began to have enough.

- He's not answering - Stephanie said, walking into the room.

- Okay, fuck it, we'll play again, "Bottle and a Gun" and then "Everywhere I go," and it will be the end for today - Charlie said, picking up a guitar.