6. What's wrong with you?

- Hey, listen , guys, some man from MySpace Records wrote to us! He wants to release our album! - Jorel was very excited.

- It's fucking great! Write off him! - said Dylan.

- Wait a second. He wrote that as soon as we have finished material, we have to pop in to headquarters and discuss the details. And we have barely three cuts, we must first record it.

- Good talking, pour him - said Da Kurlzz.

- Gentlemen, so here is opening for us the road to a successful career - said Charlie, grinning at the thought of the future.

Stephanie's P.O.V

It was a great day. Today the guys began recording the disc. Without any try, stumbles or repetition. They wanted just enter the studio, record the song and take the disc to the record company. Now or never. Sink or swim.

Stephanie from morning was sitting at the college. She was counting hours to returning home and assessing the effects of band work. Jorel promised her that she will be the first person listening to the album.

In between one lecture and the second she met with Mary, who at the same university was studying law. The girls went for lunch, gosipping and exchanging experiences from the early days of studying at UCLA.

- I met a wonderful guy,  he is on the third year, handsome, tall, blond with blue eyes - Mary was admiring, eating her apple pie.

- The blond with blue eyes? The worst combination. Bright eyes the best fit with dark hair.

- You'll admit me right when you'll meet him.

- What is his name? - Stephanie looked at the phone display. She had one message.

- Andrew. And he invited me for coffee on Friday.

- Yay! That's great! You definitely need to tell me everything later.

- Got it. And what about Aron? Is everything good between both of you? - Mary was trying to sound neutral. She knew how Steph is sensitive to this issue, so blonde did not want to upset her.

- We're ok. I just got the news that half of work is done.

- Have they found some record company?

- Jorel mentioned something yesterday, but I did not listen too closely. It seems to me that someone contacted him on the matter.

So passed them almost the entire break, Mary had to go back before so Stephanie last twenty minutes spent on campus, enjoying the beautiful weather. She have another two hours of classes: literature and history.

Jorel's P.O.V

- Deuce if there is something you don't like, you can close this door on the other side - Charlie pointed to the exit from the studio.

- Get off me, man. Why you alwasy jacking me around?

Dylan once again today sighed, rubbing his face with his hand. He could not really believed that this moron is his friend.

- Because you're the only who always have a problem. Get in there, get that fucking text and sing it.

- But it doesn't sit right with me!

- Why? - Jorel tried to be calm.

- Because ... Because doesn't suit me. Moreover, it is too short. I want more text, or I won't sing.