11. You deserve her.

Jorel's P.O.V.

Four words. Four words that he's been waiting for since the moment when he found that they are together. There were moments when he hated himself for it, like the one in which he saw Steph in this state. Still, he could not enjoy their relationship. He wanted the best for her, but not with him. Not with Aron. She deserved someone better. Even if not him, surely a guy who would appreciate a person like her.

Frantically searching for the right words that wouldn't finish her off. How to annoy nothing came to his mind.

- I'm sorry - he stammered out in the end.

- Me too. I am so damned sorry that I gave so much time to be pushed around. But I still love him. This is the worst. I'll see him, I will stay in his company, and it's not making things easier.

- I know, baby, I understand. Believe me, everything will work out. Now it does not look, but that's going to be. You deserve someone better. Shortly you'll certainly find him, someone like you doesn't have much chance of long being single - Jorel smiled at her reassuringly, ruffling her hair.

He wanted to somehow improve her temper, he hated it when she cried.

- What about movies? Some comedy is the perfect cure for your bad day - he said.

- It's a good idea - Stephanie smiled. - Give me a minute, I have to embrace.

- Okay, so during that your "minute" I'll get a beer. At the station. To a neighboring state - he joked, for which he received a blow on the shoulder.

- Idiot - Stephanie shook her head and disappeared into the bathroom.

- Thank you, it was a really great night. I feel much better. And Freeman and Nicholson were brilliant.

Stephanie walked beside Jorel with uneaten bucket of popcorn in her hand. She was wearing denim shorts, a black tank top and a checked shirt. Decker looked at her and thought that even if she was wearing a stretched tracksuit she still would have been for him the most beautiful girl in the world.

- Yes, quite an interesting film. Funny, yet poignant, also thought-provoking.

- How's your album? You already know any specific dates?

- In januray we start recording, for now it just as much as I know. The rest will come out later.

- Yay, I still cannot believe it. You don't know how glad I am for your success. You deserve it like no one.

Jorel smiled.

- I just hope that actually something will come out, not that everything will turn into one big flop. It was like that few times.

Stephanie stopped and looked at him.

- Don't think like that. Everything succeed. Don't jinx it, you must be positive. That is the basis. Besides, you already have the number one groupie. I'll make sure for your PR, don't be afraid. You will not be able to run away from horny girls asking for autographs on tits, believe.

- Oh, yes, just for this moments I want to be a star - Jorel assured and laughed.

On the way back home they went to Mac'Donalds. They took several sets takeaway, rightly anticipating that in the house will be waiting for them their hungry friends. Their joy at the sight of food was unbelieveable.

- I wonder what you will do when I'll move out - Stephanie said, putting a grocery bag on the counter in the kitchen.

- You'll live with Deuce anyway, so probably not so far from us, right? - Matt said, and then he put the entire cheeseburger into his mouth.

Stephanie looked at him, then walked out of the kitchen without a word. Da Kurlzz looked at her, puzzled. He moved questioning look on Jorel.

- They broke up - said J.

- What are you talking about, man. I thought that we will never see it - Funny Man's eyes widened in surprise.

- And I wonder what you are you waiting for, man - George leaned against the counter and crossed his arms, looking expectantly at Jorel.

- But what do you mean? - J pretended that he have the foggiest idea what his friend has on his mind.

- Don't play moron, just pick her up.

- Are you crazy? What does she think of me? She just broke up with him, she need time for herself to think things through, I have to give her some freedom. Besides, she still loves him. It's not like you'll do this - Jorel snapped his fingers - and you're already out of love.

- If you'll still be sluggish asshole that is waiting for a special invitation, someone will again get her off the hook. And on her "love" - ​​Charlie made a characteristic move with hingers in the air - is the appropriate remedy. New love. Normal, true, sincere love that you have for her, you J-Puppy.

- Don't call me that never again. It was horrible - Jorel flinched.

- Terrible it would be if something will go wrong again. Take matters into your own hands, nobody will do it for you. Besides, you deserve her. And she deserve you, too - Charlie patted his back and he started to eat his Macwrapp.