29. I have a bad feeling about this

Contrary to expectations, it didn't took them a long time. Stephanie, because she missed him, and he also does not have the strength nor the desire to further disputes with her. He did not want to admit to himself, but he missed her. For a long time there was no such situation that Steph wasn't at home for so long. Without the presence of the girl Jorel's house seemed empty and devoid of heat.

Everyone enjoyed the re-conciliation, maybe except Aaron. Boy grumbled like a child, but in front of the rest of the crew pretended to be okay. Preparations for the tour durable, so they had to live in harmony.

Nobody foresaw that Deuce is preparing a surprise for them.

On the first day of the tour they had to meet at the airport. Their flight was to take place in four hours, they decided to be there a little earlier. So they sat: Da Kurlzz, Funny Man, J3T, Charlie and J-Dog. Stephanie joined them half an hour later. She had come together with Aaron. To the surprise of the boys she appeared alone.

"Where is Deuce?" asked Jordon, taking her heavy bag and placing it on the ground.

"I have no idea. I called him, but he does not answer. He told me he was going to the store for beer, went out in the morning and have not yet returned. "Said the girl.

"I have a bad feeling about this," said Kurlzz, wincing.

Dylan hit him in the shoulder.

"Shut up, fucker! This is the first day of our tour, Deuce knows how important this is. He can't screw this."

"Hopefully," said Jorel.

They waited. Time passed, and the Deuce did not appear, nor does give any sign of life. Everyone tried to contact him, but their attempts were fruitless. They checked in, and the boy still wasn't there. They passed through customs, and he still had not appeared.

"What do we do now?" Asked Charlie.

"Nothing. We're going. Maybe something stopped him. He'll probably join us. The concert is tomorrow, he still have time. " ordered Jorel.

That's what they did. They got on the plane. Until the last moment Steph was watching for the boy, but he did not show up.

She began to have a really bad feeling about this.

Unfortunately, those feelings soon confirmed.

The boys panicked. They did not have a vocalist, and the tour had to be held. Otherwise their career certainly will end after such a spectacular lapel.

"I will replace him. There is no other option."

They sat backstage. Charlie ran his gaze upon the faces of friends.

"Man, this is a huge part of lyrics to sing. What about your verses? "

"I can handle. We have no other choice. "

While the boys gave their first concert, Stephanie cursed and tried to contact the boy. She recorded on his mail her voice, begging and threats. But nothing happened.

So they passed the whole tour. Deuce did not show, but the audience loved them. Of course, many fans have given up the concert by the absence of Deuce, but not many of them, fortunately. Charlie tried, as best he could to make things work out well.

Stephanie felt worse and worse. No one blamed her for the absence of Deuce, but she thought she was guilty. She could predict it, use strength to take him with her to the airport, do anything.

Meanwhile, she did nothing. And in addition she even defended him, though his fate was virtually sealed.

"You can notkick him out! He founded the band! "

"Together with Jorel. And that's why he has the right to throw him out, "protested Kurlzz.

J3T shrugged.

"He's right, Steph. Deuce has already shown what he can do. There is no place for him in Hollywood Undead. "

Nervous and resentful girl left the room.

She was walking and thinking. What the most annoyed her was that the boys were right. Aaron behavior was inexcusable.

But she wanted everything to be fine. She wanted for them to be togehter. Always.. And if Deuce is gone, she will have to go with him. She will have to leave Charlie, Kurlzz, Johnny, Funny and J-Dog. It was for her not to imagine.

There was only one way out of the situation.

She had to leave. For ever.