24. It's time to start the real party!

They did, as they said.

Dylan took up the organization of the biggest party in neighbourhood. He organized a meeting, and he told everyone about his plan, instead of Jorel of course. He also made sure that Natalie will be present. At first, Stephanie hesitated, should she appear or not, but Charlie had left her no choice. He came to her room and almost forcibly dragged her downstairs. Natalie were sitting next to Jorel, who was in very bad mood. Steph sat down as far as she could, pushing herself between Kurlzz and Aaron. She threw the blonde murderous glances, but Natalie was busy with kissing Jorel. Apparently, the boy was not in the mood to doing this.

"Okay, so, the party will be on friday. We have to organize something to eat, music, alcohol... ", Dylan was counting necessary things, enumerating them on his fingers.

Matthew nodded.

"I'll take care of the music," he said, which was to be expected, as well as the fact that everyone protested immediatly.

"We will not be listening to the pop princess again," Ragan said, wincing at the memory of the last party.

"But..."

"NO!"

Matt to the end of the meeting sat offended and ate peanuts.

Stephanie said nothing. She waited. She prayed for success of this plan.

"Well, what about something stronger?" Aaron asked, looking around.

Funny shrugged, pretending to be sad.

"Well, I'm this month cut off from everything. Maybe someone else is able to do something? "

Mexican slowly looked at each person in the room, especially the longer stopping at the person of Natalie. The girl apparently did not notice this.

"Maybe I could get something ..," she said with a smile on her face.

Bingo, Stephanie thought.

"Yes? Seriously? But you said that you've done with this "Charlie reminded her.

Natalie shrugged.

"Some of my contacts are still in touch with me, so if you want something, then there is no problem. One phone call and you will have everything in abundance. "

The boys exchanged a knowing look.

"Fine. Dylan will write you a list. "

"List? Really? I see that you are going to have a really good time " Natalie said, raising perfectly made eyebrows up.

"Yeah, that's right", Dylan confirmed, nodding thoughtfully.

The day of the party came really fast. Everyone were nervous. Stephanie, because she was afraid that her plan won't work and it turns out that she wrongly blamed Natalie, boys, because they feared that Stephanie was right. They had no idea what they would do in such a case. Therefore, no one was in the mood for fun.

People began to come about 8 p.m., everyone were in great mood. Matt was admitted to the console, but he had to play really good music. Ragan was appointed to take care of it, and if Kurlzz make something wrong, he will have to change him. Charlie served drinks, Dylan as always guarded the barbecue. Jorel was standing somewhere, waiting for his girlfriend. Stephanie, upset, was with Aaron. At the moment she regreted that Deuce was acting normal. She wished now that he was not there. She would not have to worry about him too.

An hour after the start of the party, Natalie finally appeard. She carried a small black backpack. She went into the living room and put it in the middle of the table. She smiled and clapped her hands, and then opened backpack.

"Well, it's time to start the real party!"

Dylan went inside, and anxiously peered inside the bag. Excited guests rushed to the goods and started to take it out of the backpack. In the middle of the bag were various powders, tablets and other types of drugs. Natalie took one of small sachetes and went to look for Jorel, who had disappeared.

Stephanie looked pointedly at Dylan. With his eyes he show her the way to terrance. They were there alone. Mexican closed the door and looked at her.

"I told you," said Stephanie, looking through the glass door at people.

"But what should I do now? What we have to do? "

Dylan scratched his neck with an embarrassed look on his face.

"You have to talk to him and do something to make him start to think about his life!"

"But who is supposed to do it?"

"Who? YOU GUYS! He is not listening to me anymore, too busy with staring at.... this doll."

Steph was going to use another "beautiful" epithet about Jorel's friend, but she kept it to herself.

"Well then, I will try to talk to him tomorrow. I'll tell the guys. "

Brunette nodded. They both went back inside.

The next day, as usual, they have to clean the mess, because the guests as usual, quickly disappeared. Stephanie did not have any classess today, so she decided to learn a little bit at home. The boys were at work, and when they returned, they went to the garage. It was not long when George appeared in her room.

"HAve you seen Jorel today?"

Stephanie raised her head in surprise, looking at the boy.

"No. He's not here?"

"Unfortunately. Did not show up, we are waiting for him for 40 minutes. "

"Did you called to him?"

"He switched off the phone."

Stephanie sighed.

"He's probably with Natalie. Don't wait for him, he probably will return at night or in the morning. You can stay if you want. "

"No, I think we will play something and then go home."

"Okay."

As soon as the boy came out, Stephanie grabbed her phone. She dialed the number of a friend. He didn't answer it. Brunette threw the phone and wiped her face with her hand.

She was going to have a really tough talk.

____________________________________

Sorry for no updates, I've been really busy with school and other stuff. But i will add one or two more chapters this weekend, so, stay undead!