18. Dylan, take me to the manager.

- Its christmas in Hollywoood....

Da Kurlzz hummed this words since morning. They won't come out of his head.

Everyone, as usual, were sitting at J-Dog and Steph house, preparing to christmas.

- Look, tonight in the "Chicas" we have a little party. Maybe you wanna come in? - Dylan asked. - Today I have the night shift, so I'll let you in.

- Why not, we haven't been on a party since ages - Charlie replied with a shrug.

Stephanie nodded enthusiastically.

- Great idea. I'm tired of looking at these christmas ornaments - brunette said, putting down a pair of scissors.

Matt came up with a great idea to making christmas decorations, because, he said, "buying it is passe '. So all together from morning had fun with glue, paper and other utensils, like six-year-old school kids.

- Hey! You said that you want to have a nice home for the holidays! - outraged Curly.

- I'm getting tired - Stephanie grinned and ruffled his hair.

They spent noon on doing nothing. Deuce was not around, so the atmosphere was calm. Charlie played on the console with Jorel, Stephanie tormented Kurlzz doing him different hairstyles, Funny and George played cards.

- You're cheating, dumbass! Show me your sleeves! - Dylan screamed, pouncing on J3T.

Johnny just smiled indulgently, showing his sleeves.

- You just can't play. Deal with it.

Alvarez looked down at his cards and then threw them on the table.

- Fuck you.

In the evening Dylan came out first, because he had to appear at 6 at work. The rest began to slowly get ready.

- Tonight will be mine. All bitches will be mine - Jordon was excited, he was pourin a bottle of perfume on himself.

- With such a snout? Forget it, man - mocked Kurlzz, improving his hair.

Stephanie dressed black fitted jeans with a high waist, short, white tank top and leather jacket. She matched high-heeled shoes, imposed heavy makeup. Tonight she wanted for once to feel free, she wanted to have fun. She would drink, dance until dawn and do not think about Aron, who probably also was out with some bitches. Besides, she wondered how best to end it all. But without hurting the band.

J avoided her, although she thought everything between them is explained. In total, she should not blame him, but it hurt her. She wanted to fix everything, but she was not sure how to go about it. She decided to simply wait for the right opportunity, when the boy cools off, and then talk to him. She hoped that it will not be long.

When Jordon saw her, he whistled. Jorel turned and faced her. He smiled.

- Well, well, well, what my beautiful eyes can see - said Charlie. - I see that today you will not be sleeping alone.

George hit him in the shoulder, then smiled at the girl.

- You look ... hot.

- Thank you - Steph smiled and grabbed her bag. - We can go.

Five friends went out and walked to the club. Each of them was going to have a good time, so they left car in the house.

The bar was already largely full of half-naked girls, who were talking loudly and laughed even louder, and fibroids were looking for an opportunity to find some chicas. Dylan was busy at the bar, serving colorful shots.

- Oh,hey! Great, here you go my friends, this is on the house, so to warm you up - he said, spilling blue liquor into glasses.

Friends drank it.

- Well, it's time to move on hunting - Kurlzz said, rubbing his hands.

- Yeah, now I see it - Charlie snorted. - You will not even pick up my grandmother.

Matthew looked at him with hatred.

- Oh, really? How about bet that I will pick up more girls than you?

- A bottle of our dear friend Walker. Deal?

- Deal.

- Stephanie - said Charlie.

Brunette sighed and crossed their hands. Moments later, they both disappeared into the crowd.

- Idiots - said George, who also a moment later were talking with a pleasant blonde.

Jorel sat at the bar, ordered a drink and sipped it in silence. Stephanie sat down next to him.

- Wanna dance?

J shook his head. He did not feel like it.

- As you wish. I'm going.

Stephanie stood up and walked to the dance floor.

The event lasted at best. Charlie sat in the corner with three maidens, Kurlzz to no avail was chasing ever new virgins. J drank a drink for drink, and slightly drunk Stephanie danced with a young man. Suddenly the music stopped. Everyone started looking around confused.

- What happened? - George said.

Alvarez told him to wait and ran to the DJ.

- His equipment screwed up, he is helpless. It seems that this is the end of the event.

Jorel stood up.

- Unless ... Dylan, take me to the manager.

Funny looked at him in surprise, but he nodded and told Jorel to follow him. Stephanie stood at the bar and wondered what J-Dog has on his mind. After a while the boys returned with big smiles on their faces.

- What's happening?

- The manager allowed us to play a small concert - Dylan said, waving to the rest of the team and assembling them together.

- Yes? That's great! But ... Aron is not there - Stephanie remarked.

- Charles knows his lines, he will replace him - said Jorel.

After that he briefly presented the plan to the boys. Everyone eagerly headed to the scene.

- Hey, emm ... there were small technical problems, the DJ will not play today - the room filled with groan of dissatisfaction. - But we also have good news. We are called Hollywood Undead and we will play a concert for you.

This message was received with moderate enthusiasm. Da Kurlzz bring old percussion from the backstage, Ragan and Decker found guitars and started to play.

- "Everywhere I go, bitches always know, that Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show!"

After these words the whole room exploded. With each verse of the song, people began getting more fun. Stephanie watched as people begin to try to sing the chorus, clap and jump to the music. They really liked this kind of music. The girl was delighted.

Five song after whole room wanted to hear again "Everywhere I go," and half of them sang along with the band. It was amazing. The boys played for 3 hours, and the crowd still wanted more. They played all sngs from their not released yet album. Later they arranged a small afterparty, after which nobody left the bar on his own.

- Best night ever - summed up Jorel, once they got home.

Everyone immediately lay down to sleep.