⋆ Panic ⋆

I stood in his room with my hands hanging limb by my side. He walked towards me and just let out a breath of air. He walked towards me, and stood right in front of me.

I could smell his cologne.

"I'm sorry. What I did was wrong, and then I tried to blame you but it wasn't your fault, it was mine and I take full responsibility. I just- need to touch base with you.. And be sure of one thing.." He said and I just nodded my head.

"Did you tell anyone?" He said and I almost laughed.

As if I have anyone to tell.

I shook my head and he smiled slightly.

"Can you at least say something?" He pleaded and I felt a sharp pain my chest. I felt as if I was going to cry.

"There's nothing to say." I said my voice cracking slightly. He watched me with his sad eyes, and when he tried to grab my hand I flinched back. "Don't.." I whispered feeling like I would break any moment.

My eyes watered and I excused myself. When I left the room and shut his door I locked myself in the nearest bathroom stall to cry in.

I couldn't convince myself I didn't care.

I did care, I cared too much.

Caring too much is a problem, it's linked with attachment which means you always get hurt in the end.

There's no escape from it, I know that now.