⋆ Dilemma ⋆

I walked for what felt like forever until I felt like I was far enough away. I just couldn't be a near him.

He was so worried about our innocent kiss, and he said it was a mistake but yet he kept wanting to talk to me and confuse me. He was so damn contradicting. One moment he wanted me to distance myself from him and the next he wanted me to be closer to his side.

Why couldn't he see that I was in fact affected? He made me feel like a complete joke afterwards, by pretending it never even happened by smiling and avoiding me.

It was all pretend, wasn't it? It was all in my head, and I don't cross his mind as much as he crosses mine right? It was all pretend, make believe?

Or was I over thinking once again?

If he truly cared he wouldn't have put me in that dammed position of whether to forget about the kiss or tell on him.. Technically I was obligated to, but deep inside I knew I didn't want to tell at all.

I didn't want to do anything that would get him in trouble, ever. I knew I should've told, I knew it was the right thing to do but a part of me was holding myself back from ever possibly putting him in that kind of life threatening position.

The dilemma of wanting revenge on him, or actually just having him once again felt like the ultimate end of me.