Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s POV

Today was the day we would be arriving in Crocus at our inn named 'Sweet Revenge'.

~In Crocus~

I was walking alongside Natsu, bur he looked troubled by something. This made me worry about my comrade's well-being.

"Hey Natsu, is there anything you want to talk about?"
"I-I just can't do it and I don't want to admit that Gray's stronger than me. I can't tell Lucy how I feel about her," he replied quietly.

Everyone already knew that Gray had confessed to me. No one said anything but it was obvious that Natsu and Lucy liked each other.

"Just tell her how you feel. Trust me, she will be very happy."

He just gave me a confused look. Natsu was so oblivious to the fact that Lucy had a crush on him. I just smiled and gave him an encouraging pat on the back.

"Hey Lucy! Do you want to go explore for a while?" Natsu asked.
"Sure."
"Don't forget to come back in time. Our inn's Sweet Revenge," exclaimed Erza.
"Got it," Lucy called out.
"I'll be going to the spa. See you at the inn," said Erza.
"Okay."

~Palace gardens~

Gray and I were walking through the palace gardens. We would occasionally play around and chase each other. He then picked a blood red rose and gave it to me.

"It's beautiful."
"But not as beautiful as you," he said softly. This caused me to blush.

~At the inn~

"Alright, everyone's here," Erza exclaimed. We all went out to the balcony.
"Listen up everyone. This first tournament is to decide who the final six guilds participating in the Grand Magic Games are. All you have to do is go to the centre of the maze but be quick. You can use any kind of magic you want but serious injuries aren't our problem. Let the tournament begin!" announced the pumpkin man.

(A/N): Sorry that this chapter is so short.