Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s POV

"You all get a day off but Sabertooth will get a punishment for coming in last place. They can either be dumped in horse poop, washed, dumped in cow poop, washed and dumped in rotting rats mixed with live slugs or do a whole day talent show wearing the most ridiculous costumes and do really embarrassing acts," said the pumpkin announcer.
"Come on guys, let's go."
"Lucy and I are gonna go to the beach. See ya later," Natsu exclaimed.
"I have some personal matters to take care of," Erza added (the personal matter is going on a secret date with Jellal).
"Well, what do you want to do? I've always thought of trying the some of food here."
"Let's go then," replied Gray.

~A few minutes later~

"These are delicious. Way better than the ones Natsu made 'as a token of forgiveness'. I can't believe he put raw fish, his own hair and some mushy stuff in it."
"Here," Gray offered.

He handed me a bag of homemade candy. I happily put one in my mouth before smiling.

"It's delicious. It's way better than the ones they sell in convenience stores." "It's been a while, hasn't it Gray?" Lyon greeted.
"Lyon..." (Gray)
"Wanna hang out? I'm so bored," he exclaimed.
"Um (Y/n), I'll be catching up with Lyon for a while. Will you be alright by yourself?" asked Gray.
"Yeah, sure."

While they were walking away, I heard Lyon say, "That's a nice girlfriend you have there."

~On a peaceful street~

While I was walking along the street, someone pulled me into a dark alleyway. I didn't bother fighting back, already recognising the person's scent.

"How could you steal Gray-sama away from Juvia?!"

She began hitting me and wouldn't stop no matter how much I told her to.

"Water slicer!...Well, aren't you gonna fight back?" Juvia asked mockingly.
"I won't hurt my comrade."
"Water nebula! Water lock!"

While I was trying to keep conscious, I heard footsteps.

"Ice make hammer!"

That was Gray's voice. He and Lyon just stood there shocked. I kinda knew that Lyon had a crush on Juvia but wouldn't expect a 'sweet' girl like her to do something like this.

"Are you alright?" Gray asked.
"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine."
"Why did you do that?!"
"She stole Gray-sama away from Juvia..."
"I wasn't even yours to begin with. Can't you just accept the fact that I don't love you? You should go to Lyon. I think he has something to tell you and don't ever hurt (Y/n) again."

Then Gray picked me up and went back to our inn.

Lyon's POV

"What was it that you wanted to tell Juvia?"
"I-I uh..." Okay, you can do it.
"Ever since I first saw you, you have made me fall in love with you."
"You love...Juvia?" But I just kissed her in response.