Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV

We have just arrived at our inn and Gray insisted that I get medical treatment. With a sigh, I complied to his wishes.

~The next day at Domus Flau~

"Welcome back to the Grand Magic Games: Day 1! In 1st place is Demonic Soul with 10 points, in 2nd place is Lamia Scale with 8 points, in 3rd place is Mermaid Heel with 6 points, in 4th place is Blue Pegasus with 4 points, in 5th place is Fairy Tail with 2 points and in last place is Sabertooth with 0 points. Today, there will be one on one battles. The winner will get all 10 points and if it's a tie, they both get 5 points. The first fight for today is Mermaid Heel's Milliana versus Blue Pegasus's Eve Tearm. Let the battle begin!" announced Chapati Lola.
"Kitten blast!" Milliana yelled.

An orange rope comes and tries to bind Eve but he moves out of the way.

"White fang!"

A tiger appears out of nowhere and heads towards Milliana. She continues to try binding Eve with her orange rope (which doesn't let you use magic) but he keeps dodging and eventually beats her.

"The winner is Eve Tearm! Blue Pegasus moves up to 1st place with 14 points. The next fight is Lamia Scale's Jura versus Sabertooth's Orga. Let the battle begin!"

Sting's POV

"Orga is really strong. I bet he can beat that Jura guy in a second even though he's a wizard Saint."
"Yeah," Rogue replied.

*sigh* He was never the talkative type.

(Y/n)'s POV

Orga shot a huge electrical ball at Jura but he just used his iron rock wall to shield himself. Then Jura punched Orga, which sent him flying to the other side of the arena. He stayed down. Wow, that was surprisingly quick.

"The winner is Jura! Lamia Scale moves up to first place with 18 points. The next match is Fairy Tail's Lucy Heartfilia versus Demonic Soul's Yumiko Kazuki. Let the battle begin!"

"Open! Gate of the lion, Leo!"
"Regulas impact!"

Yumiko got hit but she was pretty weak so she fell down almost immediately. Despite this, she got back up.

"Take over! Animal soul! Rabbit!"

She ran with incredible speed but accidentally got dizzy by running around in circles. The master of Demonic Soul was not happy with this so he used his controlling magic to manipulate Lucy's body and force her to close Loke's gate. Afterwards, he prevented her from attacking. Then he forced Yumiko to hit Lucy continuously until she was down.

"The winner is Yumiko Kazuki! Demonic Soul is in 1st place with 20 points, in 2nd place is Lamia Scale with 18 points, in 3rd place is Blue Pegasus with 14 points, in 4th place is Mermaid Heel with 6 points, in 5th place is Fairy Tail with 2 points and in last place is Sabertooth with 0 points."
"I-I'm sorry. It felt like I was being controlled by someone," Lucy apologised.
"Be careful of that new guild, Demonic Soul. I have a bad feeling about them."
"I am gonna kill whoever did that to Lucy. They hurt someone dear to me," Natsu exclaimed angrily, which made Lucy blush.