Chapter 20

The next day, an article comes out entitled, "Royal Romance?"

"Celeste, look what the paparazzi did. I thought they were banned from the garden?" Kaden whispers at the breakfast table.

"They were. Seriously, the media will take ANYTHING and turn it into some big scandal," I reply nonchalantly.

"Yeah. They've got to be pretty gullible to believe you're dating Arthur," he says.

"What? Who said what?" Eadlyn asks.

"The media took a picture of me wrestling with Arthur for a garden hose in the garden and thought we were dating," I tell her.

"Seriously? Wrestling? Romance? Wow, they really are desperate," Eadlyn says, "Besides, I thought Dad banned them from the garden. How did they even get that picture?"

"The hallway outside of the garden. They're allowed there, unfortunately," Kaden replies.

"People will believe anything. Are you announcing the Elite yet?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Yes," she says.

"Well, who are they?" Kaden asks her.

"Baden, Ean, Henri, Fox, Hale, Raoul, Julian, Ivan, Gunner, and Kile," she replies.

"Bet I know who you're going to pick," I tease.

"Who said I was picking anyone?"

"Well, your eyes say you are whenever they look at--" I say before Eadlyn clamps her hand over my mouth.

"Oh, I think I know who. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, a crooked smile, and is named--" Kaden is also muffled by Eadlyn's other hand.

"Shush! No need to tell the whole castle!"

"We're your younger siblings! It's our purpose in life to embarrass you!" I joke.

"What's going on?" Kile asks.

"We're guessing that Eady's going to pick--" Kaden says before Eadlyn's hand returns to his mouth.

"Okay...? Anyways, what's up with the news article on you and Arthur? Real, staged or coincidental?" Kile asks.

"Oh, not this again! Coincidental, obviously. I was wrestling with him for a garden hose," I reply. "Seriously, how can ANYONE turn WRESTLING into ROMANCE?"

"Where's Arthur, anyways?" Kaden asks.

"I have no idea. None of us really keep tabs on our friends. That would be a little creepy," I answer.