TWELVE

"What would you like to know?" I ask him. The disco lights from across the room light up his face with red, green and blue dots of light.

"I want to know his story. I want to know if he's good enough for you"

"I think I can make that decision for myself Saac"

"I'm your brother. It's my job. And seeing as I'm the only one here, I get to grill you on him. Just be thankful that it's not Charlie or Max" He laughs. When we first became friends with Jack, Charlie and Max sat him down for a 3 hour interview on his intentions with their little sister. I'm actually stunned that it didn't completely deter him but he tells me it made him even more intrigued to get to know me. Baring in mind that we'd already known each other for 11 years before this happened, I think it was a little too late to leave.

"Well he's 19. He got expelled for seriously bad grades and smoking pot"

"This isn't going too well for him" Isaac mutters. "How about we don't tell mom about that"

"Good idea." I laugh. "He's a serious gamer, like you" I smirk as his eyes light up. He's been trying for years to get Jack to actually be good at video games but all his attempts have completely failed. "He likes Chicken Enchiladas and his favourite colour is Orange."

"Is that all you know?"

"His dad left when he was really young and he has an older sister" I continue. "He's a big fan of Tyler and he knows pretty much all the internet has on our family"

"Well that's not creepy at all" Isaac laughs.

"He's really nice. He calls me beautiful and compliments me."

"Has he said he wants you in more than one way yet?" Isaac smirks, sitting back in his seat, running a hand through his curly locks.

"What?" I say stunned.

"It's the go to move when you want a girl to know you like her"

"You'd think I'd be aware of that" I laugh. "Living with 7 boys does teach you some things."

"Nah, it's only for the players"

"I don't think he's a player. Well, he used to be at his old school but he tells me that he's not interested in any other girls."

"Wow that's a big statement" Isaac's eyes widen.

"Exactly." I smile.

"Well he seems to make you smile a lot" He shrugs. "Even though you are a naturally smiley person. But then again when you have this smile why would you not?" He says flashing a cheesy grin, gesturing towards himself.

"Such a dork" I say inder my breath.

"Heard that" He mutters under his own breath. He finishes his drink as I down the rest of mine and we head for the exit. "Don't tell mom about the beer will you?" He says stopping dead in the middle of the dance floor.

"Wouldn't dream of it" I smile. Does he really not think I've got his back?

"I don't want you seeking revenge on me for throwing up on you the second I was born" He laughs.

"Oh don't you worry, I'm planning something huge for that." I smile deviously. He takes my hand and drags me back up to his room. He pushes the door open to reveal a very shirtless Cameron lying in bed reading a book. I look up at my brother, eyes wide as he laughs at my response.

"Hey Cam" Isaac says coolly. Okay now I understand what Alexa was talking about when she said it would be a whole new experience. Is it bad that I just want to pounce on him? Wow I'm thirsty.