TWENTY SIX

We pull up outside to see the house in complete darkness. I've already texted Jack 2 minutes ago to say that we're almost home. Looks like he got the message and put everyone into their hiding spots. I give a nod to my brothers as we hang back slightly as Mason starts towards the door. I skip behind him quickly, flicking on the lights as he opens the handle. What seems to be his entire grade jumps out telling surprise as loud as they can, making Mason jump out of his skin; although he'd never admit it.

He turns to see the 7 of us all grinning at him, even Tyler who said he couldn't make the after game celebration party despite being named the guest of honour. He and dad had a long talk about his future in Basketball with one of the talent scouts I'd been watching from across the court all game.

"Happy Birthday little bro" I beam as I look around the living room admiring my brothers' handiwork. I have to admit it, they did a pretty good job with the decorations. Purple and gold streamers hang from the ceiling and balloon lay on the ground, completely covering the entire floor. Max does have a strange love for blowing up balloons.

"Did you do this?" He says with a broad smile.

"I had a little help" I smirk looking at the rest of my siblings. We Allcrofts are pretty famous for the parties we throw- call it sibling intuition; we know how to work as a team. "Now get in there! You're the guest of honour!" I smile as he starts to bob his head to the rap song that is currently filling the house. He turns to the party, throwing his hands up as if he's about to truly get the party started.

I can't help but laugh as my younger brother busts out some dance moves that Dad taught him; lets just say that although they're 30 years old, the ladies still love them. I feel Cameron take my hand as we both head inside. He pulls me upstairs and looks around awkwardly at each of the closed doors. My door is covered in pink and purple glitter paint which got me grounded for a month but was so totally worth it. Luna is also written across the wood in dark black sharpie, another recent addition courtesy of Jack and Isaac in 9th grade. He pushes open the door as I follow him inside.

"You're so beautiful" He tells me as he examines the room. I'm surprised he's even noticed the effort that Jack and I made for him; he hasn't even looked at me all day. "Is this you?" He says with a laugh as he picks up a photograph I'd forgotten was there. Obese 15 year old Luna and skinny little 15 year old Jack and and Isaac smile up at him as Cameron wipes a tear from his eye. "You weren't kidding when you said you were fat."

"Ouch." I mutter. I snatch the picture away from him as I look over at my reflection. Maybe this outfit was a little too risky? Those force feed tube thingys really didn't worry about me keeping my figure whilst I was unconscious. Cameron turns to me, grabbing my chin a little too forcefully, pulling my face towards his. He kisses me roughly as he pushes me towards my bed. I don't like this. He doesn't break the kiss as he fumbles around with the button of my shorts. I use my one good arm to push him off but it's no use. I manage to pull my phone out of my pocket, hitting the speed dial for Isaac as Cameron gives up with the zipper and moves his hand up my top. I look over at the phone which is now connected to Isaac. I make muffled screams and seconds later the door flies open revealing both Isaac and Tyler. Cameron lets go of me for just a split second to see what the interruption is but that split second is all it took. Isaac is already tackling Cameron to the ground. I sit up quickly, adjusting my clothing quickly as I watch Isaac punch the living day lights out of my 'boyfriend'. I don't try and stop him. I can't help but watch. I knew something was off with Cam today. I should have seen this coming.

"I told you not to hurt my sister." Isaac shouts with another punch. "I told you you'd regret it."

"Just because she wanted to make out with me and not you incest boy." Cameron laughs. That's it. I pull Isaac off of Cameron, helping him up softly. Cameron gives a sly grin to my brothers as he thinks I've chosen him over them. Think again lover boy. I bring my knee up as fast and as forcefully as I possibly can, hitting Cameron right where it hurts.

"Don't you ever call him that again." I spit down on Cameron who is now rolling around on the floor in pain. I adjust my cast slightly as I look over to Isaac. Cameron got some good hits on him too. "Are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that" He says with a small smile.

"I'm alright, just get him out of here. I never want to see him again."

Tyler and Isaac pull Cameron to his feet as they drag him out of the house, I watch out the window as they in Max's car and driving him to god knows where. I turn back to where my supposed boyfriend once was to find his phone lying on the ground. I try to unlock it but have no luck. I shrug and throw it on my bed as it lights up. I can't help but scramble on the covers to read the message on the screen.

Nick Carter: Have you got all the info? Pauline loved the brief. She wants it on her desk by tomorrow. The Allcrofts won't know what hit them.