Note/questions

Hey readers! I know you love this story. And I do to! I'd like to tell you why I haven't been updating.

Last year I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Writing has always been a huge outlet for me. (Instead of doing drugs, cutting and drinking, I write. It's a healthy outlet.) but lately I've been really happy and when I'm happy my creative flow kind of stops. Intelligent people are usually sad so I guess I'm not as good a writer when I'm happy.

So in a way the slow updates are a great thing but I also take a lot of pride in my writing and want to finish it.

Alright so the next thing I have to see is oMG DID YOU SEE LAST SUNDAYS EPISODE?!?  I CRIED. I WAS IN SERIOUS TEARS I WAS SO HAPPY.

I also have a question. I know I won't be writing this chapter for a while but, there's a dilemma. So. When it comes to it, there are two options:

Rick can either cheat on janey with Jessie. If this happens, I will add a little romance with Daryl, there will be lots of drama and it will be intense.

Either that or, Jessie will die. I don't know how well this will work out, I'd have to change the story, it wouldn't be as dramatic but Rick and janey would be happy together.

So I just want a little input! Tell me which idea would be more exciting! Also leave other suggestions too! I am going to continue to write this story and I can't wait to see how you guys like it.

Yours, with so much love, The Author ♡